1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Driving to WDW from airport - tolls

Discussion in 'Ground & Air Transportation' started by Marc Levin, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Marc Levin

Marc Levin Member

Hi,

Visiting WDW from the UK next month and got a rental car booked (not a fan of Disney buses).

Only thing that bothers me, is will I need quarters or other coins for the tolls to WDW? I understand that some of them may be unmanned. The only money I can exchange here is for bills.

How do people handle this?

2. Nemo14

Nemo14 Well-Known Member

Assuming you'll be taking 417 from the Orlando airport to WDW, you'll go through 2
    tolls before the International Drive exit. Both are manned and can make change for you. I know that those 2 are $1.50 each.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
    drwadadli likes this.
  3. WDWBigEd

WDWBigEd Member

Some people activate the toll pass with the rental company and others pay cash.

There are two ways to reach Disney from OIA

528 (OIA 436 Semron Blvd to I-4) - $2.25

417 (OIA to International Drive) - $3.00

There is a toll calculator on the official express way website https://www.cfxway.com/for-travelers/#

4. Patcheslee

Patcheslee Active Member

Jusr read how much the tollpass is for a rental car. Even if you use it once your whole trip, most companies will charge every day, so a 1 time pass could end up costing you way more. Example Budget is $3.96/day convenience fee.

5. Marc Levin

Marc Levin Member Original Poster

So, as I found out the hard way, Exit 3 off whatever highway out is that's signposted for WDW from the airport is unmanned and exact change only if you haven't got the pass!

Hope that helps anybody else planning their trip.

MinnieM123 and Patcheslee like this.