Driving down I95

deenice76

Original Poster
hello everyone! New to this site so please bare with me. Are there any apps for finding cheapest gas along I95? Also any apps for finding rest stops / service stations along the way?

Finally, we made he drive a few years ago and stopped at a HUGE rest stop along the way. I believe it was either north or South Carolina. There were about four or five huge never ending rooms filled with things to buy, in addition to food. Does anyone know which stop I'm referring to? Much of the merchandise had nautical themed items to buy. I can't remember much these days :). Thanks.

Nemo14

I think the store you're thinking of was Carolina Pottery (or something like that). It was a series of old buildings - fun to poke around in for a break from the drive. I have no idea if it's still there since we never drive down 95 anymore.

Minnie Mum

We've used gas buddy.com for years. It will calculate your fuel cost for your trip and tell you where to find the cheapest gas along your route.

Never had a problem finding gas/rest stops on I 95. There are signs all along the highway before every exit. There should be a Welcome center as you cross each state line. We use AAA maps as a back up for our Google Maps road plan. The maps usually have rest stops marked on them.

If you've got a decent data plan, you could download the Waze app. We don't use it, but I know a lot of people do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom