Drive time from Tampa to Orlando

MouseearsDeb

Original Poster
Southwest has been running great deals from Nashville to Tampa. I was wondering the drive time from Tampa to Orlando? How's the terminal at Tampa?

Thanks! :)

JimboJones123

Me Too! $44 each way from Columbus. The closest we found direct was 360 before! I felt bad for keeping it quiet last week, we weren't able to book until a few hours left. There were tons of fares for about $100 RT. Congrats to anybody else who got it. Now, time to find a rental!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
To note, TPA is a high rated and easy to get around airport. It's well laid out and moves crowds well. It's not the most beautiful place on earth, but it's not ugly, heard one woman getting off a flight saying it was a gorgeous airport - which leads me to belevie I'm spoiled in terms of airport aesthetics i've seen.

JimboJones123

mousermerf said:
To note, TPA is a high rated and easy to get around airport. It's well laid out and moves crowds well. It's not the most beautiful place on earth, but it's not ugly, heard one woman getting off a flight saying it was a gorgeous airport - which leads me to belevie I'm spoiled in terms of airport aesthetics i've seen.

LOL, nothing can beat the old John Wayne. The remodel is AWESOME, but the old airport was really scary.

moulds

I recommend for anyone to fly straight into Orlando not Tampa. Me and my wife flew into tampa and we ended up taking the train from there to orlando it was a nite mare.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom