Drinking Around The World!

Disney Coco

Hi Guys,

My Boyfriend and I are visiting Disney World in September, it will be out first time in being Twenty One in Disney!!

Just wandering if anyone had any tips, best drinks in each country? Drinks to avoid? Time to start to do the whole world? Thinking about booking a restaurant as well to soak up some of the alcohol?

(I like really sweet drinks)

Thanks In Advance

Disney Coco.
epcot-checklist.jpg

Last edited:

tor29c

Have a wonderful time but just be mindful you are in a family park so please avoid doing the obnoxious drunk tour. I'm a whiskey drinker so I am not familiar with sweet drinks but I'm sure if you ask the bartender you will get a good recommendation. As far as food I think Rose and Crown has a great menu for soaking up some alcohol. Have fun planning!

Upvote 0

Disney Coco

Original Poster
Have a wonderful time but just be mindful you are in a family park so please avoid doing the obnoxious drunk tour. I'm a whiskey drinker so I am not familiar with sweet drinks but I'm sure if you ask the bartender you will get a good recommendation. As far as food I think Rose and Crown has a great menu for soaking up some alcohol. Have fun planning!

I am quite aware that it is a family park and it is my 10th time visiting Disney. I am certainly not an obnoxious drunk.

Upvote 0

DisneyFans4Life

I don't drink...but if I did, I'd probably have a solid meal before hand and start as early as possible to avoid the September heat. Then you can finish off the day with a nice dinner.

Upvote 0

aandmmagiccarpetride

I don't drink sweet drinks so I didn't try it but I've heard the Canto Loopy at Joy of Tea in China is really good. Also you should definitely get one of the adult slushy beverages at the kiosk in France. Hope you two have a magical vacation!

Upvote 0

Disney Coco

Original Poster
I don't drink sweet drinks so I didn't try it but I've heard the Canto Loopy at Joy of Tea in China is really good. Also you should definitely get one of the adult slushy beverages at the kiosk in France. Hope you two have a magical vacation!

Thank you very much :) That does sound delicious and Sweet! My boyfriend might not be happy he does not like sweet drinks and we will be sharing at each country 1. to drink less and 2. to save money :)

Upvote 0

CaptainAmerica

Thank you very much :) That does sound delicious and Sweet! My boyfriend might not be happy he does not like sweet drinks and we will be sharing at each country 1. to drink less and 2. to save money :)
If your goal is to drink less and save money, why would you want to "drink around the world" in the first place? You could drink lots less and save a ton of money by having a normal amount of alcohol.

Upvote 0

Disney4family

The Gran Marnier Orange Slushie at a kiosk in France is my fave. The Grey Goose Citron Slushie is also nice (but not as sweet).
We had something pink & bubbly in Italy - don't know what it was called - sorry. Stop in and see what they have.
The San Angel Inn Margarita in Mexicao was very sweet. (I honestly prefer it not so sweet, but I tried it.)

Upvote 0

bee

I've done DATW twice with my wife and both times we shared at each country. I'll try to find the links to my TR posts that review each drink (I'm on my phone right now and everything is not functioning as desired).

Tips: stay hydrated. Have snacks in each country, not only to prevent getting too drunk, but to enjoy a food and beverage pairing from the country. Don't get a beer or wine that's not actually from the country (Morocco comes to mind). If you feel like you've had too much, don't feel obligated to continue. Being miserable isn't worth it just so you can say you did it.

What kind of drinks does your boyfriend like? Maybe you can alternate who selects in each country since you like different things. There are also flights in several countries where you get some sweet and some dry options. Germany, Italy, and France all have wine flights so that might be a nice compromise.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom