DRC Post interview Casting Question

ferretbk

Original Poster
OK, So I just got out of the military in November and have a background in film/TV/Public Affairs and have been applying to Disney Since January of 2016. I've had two face to face interviews and am currently on the wait list for a Guest Research and Security positions. I had an interview on Wednesday (April 5) at the DRC for an ecommerce position. Everything about the interview was a positive experience from the initial tour to the actual interview with a manager and trainer. I of course showed up in full business attire (suit) and smiled my way through the interview and managed to make them laugh a few times, so overall there wasn't any indication in my mind that I had not secured the position. Considering they went so far as to tell me what the dates/hours were for Traditions and training including days off (which begin at end of the month) and asked if I had any upcoming vacation plans (the answer was no other then attending Star Wars Celebration next week) am I right in thinking that it is only a matter of time before I am offered a position and scheduled for onboarding? I ask as I am currently applying for places to live (as my family and I are relocating to the area) and having an offer letter would go a long way to helping me secure a residence. Would anybody be able to give me an idea on about how long I can expect to wait to hear back from casting?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Tinkrbell

As long as you haven't gotten a definite "no," your application is good for 6 months and they can call you at any time during that time. It could be tomorrow or on day 29 of the 5th month.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom