1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Draining Snack Credits at the Magic Kingdom/Polynesian

Discussion in 'WDW Restaurants and Dining' started by TwisterMomma, Apr 19, 2017.

1. TwisterMomma

TwisterMomma Member

We will be at the Magic Kingdom and Polynesian Resort ('Ohana) the last day of our dining plan (doing a split stay) and I think we are going to have a lot of snack credits to burn. I plan on getting some "fun stuff" at the Main Street Confectionary, but I'd like to use the rest of things we can eat over the next couple days, like popcorn, etc. Any suggestions?

Also--do shops close during Extra Magic Hours? They will be going on that day.

2. s&k'smom

s&k'smom Well-Known Member

We ran into that issue on our last trip at the CR. We went into one of the gift shops and the CM was amazing pointed out all the snacks for us. I brought home everything from chocolate to granola bars!

Tyaloo and senor_jorge like this.
  3. slappy magoo

slappy magoo Well-Known Member

I'm a big fan of the Chip and Dale Mountain Mix myself, keeps for a good long while and based on what they charge for it, a good value for snack credits. We wind up bringing quite a few bags home.

Are you asking if MK shops of Poly shops will close during EMH? I'm assuming you mean MK. They might not ALL stay open until EMH close, but most will be open for at least most of the time.

4. belledream

belledream Well-Known Member

At Poly? Get yourself a Dole Whip of course!

At MK, Storybook Treats has this chocolate covered pineapple on a stick that was sweet yet a refreshing change from the brownies and cookies and such.