Draining Snack Credits at the Magic Kingdom/Polynesian

TwisterMomma

Original Poster
We will be at the Magic Kingdom and Polynesian Resort ('Ohana) the last day of our dining plan (doing a split stay) and I think we are going to have a lot of snack credits to burn. I plan on getting some "fun stuff" at the Main Street Confectionary, but I'd like to use the rest of things we can eat over the next couple days, like popcorn, etc. Any suggestions?

Also--do shops close during Extra Magic Hours? They will be going on that day.

s&k'smom

We ran into that issue on our last trip at the CR. We went into one of the gift shops and the CM was amazing pointed out all the snacks for us. I brought home everything from chocolate to granola bars!

slappy magoo

I'm a big fan of the Chip and Dale Mountain Mix myself, keeps for a good long while and based on what they charge for it, a good value for snack credits. We wind up bringing quite a few bags home.

Are you asking if MK shops of Poly shops will close during EMH? I'm assuming you mean MK. They might not ALL stay open until EMH close, but most will be open for at least most of the time.

belledream

At Poly? Get yourself a Dole Whip of course!

At MK, Storybook Treats has this chocolate covered pineapple on a stick that was sweet yet a refreshing change from the brownies and cookies and such.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom