Dooney & Bourke MBs

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
$48....YIKES....but must admit I paid extra to obtain a park exclusive Tinkerbell one just recently, for 1/2 that price.....hey it was green and had Tink on it....just sayin'.....not a Dooney and Burke fan but do appreciate everyone has their own thing and if that makes your trip more magical and you have the disposable income then why not? :) Wonder if they have the magic bandits to bling them out with in Dooney & Burke as well? Just had to contact Disney as some clothing I ordered did not come, they said they shipped it weeks ago....some villians might have intervened!!!o_O They were kind to resend. ;)

HurricaneHanna

$48....YIKES....but must admit I paid extra to obtain a park exclusive Tinkerbell one just recently, for 1/2 that price.....hey it was green and had Tink on it....just sayin'.....not a Dooney and Burke fan but do appreciate everyone has their own thing and if that makes your trip more magical and you have the disposable income then why not? :) Wonder if they have the magic bandits to bling them out with in Dooney & Burke as well? Just had to contact Disney as some clothing I ordered did not come, they said they shipped it weeks ago....some villians might have intervened!!!o_O They were kind to resend. ;)
I'm actually "not a Dooney and Burke fan" either. I just loved the way this band looked when I followed the OPs original link. I usually wear my Magicband on the same wrist as my watch. It's white gold and I thought this band would look nicer than the default bands that are given with resort stays. I always feel a little silly wearing a Magicband when we go out dressed for dinner and drinks. I just felt like this would blend in better.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
I'm actually "not a Dooney and Burke fan" either. I just loved the way this band looked when I followed the OPs original link. I usually wear my Magicband on the same wrist as my watch. It's white gold and I thought this band would look nicer than the default bands that are given with resort stays. I always feel a little silly wearing a Magicband when we go out dressed for dinner and drinks. I just felt like this would blend in better.

I know, I know Hanna....when outside of the Parks I feel the same, but that being said, while INSIDE the magic I feel anything within Disney marketing reason (which does not include Stitch items....;)) is fair game and goes just perfectly! :D That being said was just thinking about ordering my plain band in a shade to match a new Disney Parks tshirt which matches my running shoes.....sigh....guilty of park coordination tactics. :happy: BTW just noticed you have 3 countdowns going on....congrats and I must admit I am a wee bit wistfully thinking about bounceback discounts......;)

HurricaneHanna

@TINKWINGS , I can agree with that.
I order a different color every trip and then take the ones that match the outfits I pack so I can switch them :)
Thanks. I feel very fortunate to be able to take so many trips. We sold our home two years ago after our youngest moved out and we downsized considerably. Now we have the flexibility to enjoy ourselves (without four kids in tow). Getting older does come with certain perks. :)

dreamfinder

Thank-you. I just ordered it. I never would have thought to check the app. I assumed the website pulled from the same stock. There's actually a third design on the app too. The website only had two (both oos now).

The Shop Disney Parks app is run by the Disney Parks Merchandise group I believe, so they have access to the same exact warehouse on property (or wherever it is in FL) that holds all the in park merchandise. The DisneyStore.com website is run by The Disney Store, so all shipments come from their warehouse, which only holds a small subset of parks merchandise, typically the more popular stuff.

WhatJaneSays

I'd be more into it if they did a D&B design that I had a purse to match. As it is I have the grey Haunted Mansion MB that kind of matches my Haunted Mansion letter carrier.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
@TINKWINGS , I can agree with that.
I order a different color every trip and then take the ones that match the outfits I pack so I can switch them :)
Thanks. I feel very fortunate to be able to take so many trips. We sold our home two years ago after our youngest moved out and we downsized considerably. Now we have the flexibility to enjoy ourselves (without four kids in tow). Getting older does come with certain perks. :)

Good to hear, next will be my first without my children.....thinking on future trips and not having to consider school and others schedules sounds amazingly simple.....woo hoo! Nice to have many colored bands....just read a thing that some peeps have problems with their bands when they have a lot....everything must work good for you on coordinating? :) Or do you deactivate some? this will be my first band wearing adventure.....;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom