Dooney & Bourke Disneyana for WDW

ConstanceHatchaway

Original Poster
I know that Disney/Dooney & Bourke released/announced a line called "Disneyana" for Disneyland around Dec. 13 2014 -- I came across a few WDW versions of the bag on ebay but having trouble finding any additional info (on the WDW blog, etc.) about it (only the DL pattern has been popping up for me). Wondering if anyone knows if the WDW version has been officially released?

Attachments

• bag wdw.JPG
    bag wdw.JPG
    196 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

MissM

I saw them in MouseGear on Monday.

20150202_135004_Richtone%28HDR%29.jpg

20150202_135009_Richtone%28HDR%29.jpg

20150202_135000_Richtone%28HDR%29.jpg

Ironically, on Monday they had both Disneyland AND Walt Disney World versions of one of the bags:

20150202_135049.jpg

20150202_135040.jpg

There's also a Letter Carrier and Wallet but those were not in stock when I was there. It's a truly awesome print. I want the braided handle satchel ($228) but as I had just paid rent that day, I didn't pick it up then. I will soon though!

ConstanceHatchaway

Original Poster
MissM -- THANK YOU! And for the wonderful pictures as well -- more styles than I was anticipating (or had seen online up to this point). I read that apparently the WDW collection had been released early by mistake in a few stores, which might explain the early ebay hits...Thanks again!

MissM

MissM -- THANK YOU! And for the wonderful pictures as well -- more styles than I was anticipating (or had seen online up to this point). I read that apparently the WDW collection had been released early by mistake in a few stores, which might explain the early ebay hits...Thanks again!
You are most welcome! I hadn't heard of the pattern before I came across it randomly, but from what I understand, Epcot jumped the gun on releasing it a bit. It's a really beautiful design and I am quite taken with it. There's even things like Dole Whips and turkey legs hidden in the pattern. So fun!

If you're a big Disney Dooney fan and on facebook, I would recommend this group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/234094570021776/ I recently joined and there's a lot of great info and updates. (Which is where I found out there is a letter carrier and wallet of this pattern too!)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
As I said elsewhere (which has since been deleted :cautious:), I MUST HAVE ONE.

I found the one you've pictured (with the front pocket) online for $549. Seems high. Was it this much at WDW?

With the Canadian dollar in a free fall, plus getting nailed for duty on my last bag, that would make it closer to $750. For sure, going to have to wait until I go back to work.

Planning a trip to WDW in September, so maybe I'll just wait.
Or not. :hilarious:

MissM

As I said elsewhere (which has since been deleted :cautious:), I MUST HAVE ONE.

I found the one you've pictured (with the front pocket) online for $549. Seems high. Was it this much at WDW?

With the Canadian dollar in a free fall, plus getting nailed for duty on my last bag, that would make it closer to $750. For sure, going to have to wait until I go back to work.

Planning a trip to WDW in September, so maybe I'll just wait.
Or not. :hilarious:
The only one I know for certain was the braided handle which was $228. But here's what I found on a Disney Dooney fan site:

Disneyana WDW 2015
Letter Carrier- $178
Smith Large tote- $358
Domed Satchel- $248
Anna (braided handles) satchel $228
Small Wallet- $128

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
The only one I know for certain was the braided handle which was $228. But here's what I found on a Disney Dooney fan site:

Disneyana WDW 2015
Letter Carrier- $178
Smith Large tote- $358
Domed Satchel- $248
Anna (braided handles) satchel $228
Small Wallet- $128

Link?

MissM

Sooooo tempted ... but I must wait. But only until April! :)
Sure, I hear ya. Keep an eye out though when you're ready. The fact that they're on the website now means they probably will be for at least a few months (if not more.) Should be cheaper to get it direct from the DS website vs Ebay or something where people WAY overcharge. ;)

HouCuseChickie

Sadly, the Anna...the one with the braided handles...is already sold out at Disney Store online. I had a feeling this would happen with this style.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom