Donald Duck

Goofy36

Original Poster
Anyone know the best place to see Donald Duck? When we visited last time we couldn't find him at all. We have tickets for MNSSHP will he be in the parade?

Thanks

Mickifan17

When I was there in June, the only place I saw Donald was by Cinderella Castle. I believe a CM told me that is the only place to see Donald for an autograph. He do believe he is parades though.

Only 67 more days til I'm Home :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

tigsmom

I've run into him by City Hall in the MK and again in MGM. When we were there last month there seemed to be alot of different characters out so maybe you will have some luck.

mrtoad

Goofy36 said:
Anyone know the best place to see Donald Duck? When we visited last time we couldn't find him at all. We have tickets for MNSSHP will he be in the parade?

Thanks

He is in the parades, though I am not sure about that one since I have not been to the party. I would say yes as he is once of the core characters.

To get an autograph, if you go to the MK durring the day look at the scheduel for the Cinderella Surprise Celebration. Go a little early and sit in the center towards the front. After the show the characters come out for autographs, Donald is dead center, Mickey to the right, Minnie to the left. Everyone else spreads out in the hub. Enjoy!

GServo84

There are a few places to see him:

Magic Kingdom:
-Castle Stage
-County Bounty (Toontown)

Epcot
-Characters on Holiday

Disney-MGM
-To the left of the hat during Disney Stars Meet and Greet

Animal Kingdom
-Dinorama (as Duckosaurus)

He may be in alternative locations for the rain.

GoofyFan1

We ran into him and Daisy just inside MK by the train station. My youngest was excited becausre no one noticed they were there and she was first to get their autographs that day.

disneytati

Atta83 said:
Donald can also appear in Camp Minnie Mickey in his scout type outfit. It is real cute.

I saw him the last time I went there! I spent the day with Marie (wannabebelle) at the AK, we were talking and waiting for some friends to smoke and go to the restroom, when a door opened and we just screamed: DONALD!!!!!!! We rushed after him, in front of everybody to get a place in line! :hammer:

PS: I am a Donald Duck fan, and I really think we should have a meet and greet point for him next to Philharmagic. (NOT Mickey's Philharmagic, DONALD is the main character! :fork: )

MissM

mrtoad said:
To get an autograph, if you go to the MK durring the day look at the scheduel for the Cinderella Surprise Celebration. Go a little early and sit in the center towards the front. After the show the characters come out for autographs, Donald is dead center, Mickey to the right, Minnie to the left. Everyone else spreads out in the hub. Enjoy!
Yup! This was what I was going to say. I've seen him many times right in front of the castle. :)
-m

Chape19714

Donald appers near the Goofy Pool and on Castaway Cay on the Cruise Line. Just in case, i must say that was probally the 1st time i ever met Donald, although i have seen him many, many times.

SewIn2Disney

Donalds Breakfastasaurus is probably the best place to get him, as he comes to you, and you don't have to wait. We waited very little in the morning in Time Square in MK to see him, and I've seen "space" Donald both inside and around the Electric Umbrella in Epcot.

Nicole

I'll second the advice for the Breakfastosaurus. We saw Donald there, then also saw him on a Character Caravan near Leave a Legacy in Epcot, and also after Cinderella's Surprise Celebration in front of the castle (which is the one place we saw Daisy too).

And the food was yummy and plentiful at Donald's Breakfastosaurus! (At AK)

aimster

Disney-MGM
-To the left of the hat during Disney Stars Meet and Greet
I remember seeing him to the right of the hat when I visited MGM last year. I remember it was him, Meeko, Tigger and a few others.

Pirate Pixie

tigsmom said:
I've run into him by City Hall in the MK and again in MGM. When we were there last month there seemed to be alot of different characters out so maybe you will have some luck.

We also saw Donald and Daisy Duck at City Hall in the MK. It was early morning on our first day of our visit. Everyone had told told us before we went that it was hard to find him. So it was a great surprise. Good luck on the duck hunt!

Pixie Duster

Remember for all your character needs ask a CM, especially in Merchandise, about a phone number they can call to find out where a certain character will be appearing for that day.

Tramp

GenerationX said:
We met Donald at Chef Mickey's dinner. I don't believe he's there for breakfast, though.

Yes, Donald has been at Chef Mickey's the last few years. You don't need to eat dinner there to take a picture because he stands outside the dining rooms.

Also, one of the coolest "Donalds" I've seen is at the Animal Kingdom. He was there this past July dressed as a park ranger. He and the rest of Mickey's gang have a "Meet and Greet" at park closing just outside the turnstiles so you don't have to go into the park to get a picture.

Attachments

• Untitled-15.jpg
    Untitled-15.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 25

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom