Don’t Stay Here - Disney's All-Star Sports Resort

Who has been ripped off by Disney World?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon81uk

I didn’t want them to modify. I wanted them to honor my purchase they had in their system. They looked at it. I spoke with them. They refused. They could and should helped resolve an issue their customer had.

Did you make the Priceline booking in your daughters name?

If the booking was in your name not hers you would have needed to call Priceline and modify it.

Imhere

Have we figured out why they didn’t honor it? I feel like this is an important piece of evidence. Makes me suspect that it was indeed the consumer that didn’t hold up their end of “the contract” 👀
Looking at the original post and then the follow up with the screen shot it's obvious that the reservation was made in the OP's name, and then for whatever reason his daughter showed up to try to check in.

Pricelines guidelines/rules weren't followed and the OP is blaming Disney.

JIMINYCR

Over 100 posts and not one sympathetic to the OP. I think he may be gone.
Everyone has given substantial reasons for why Disney isnt at fault and could not resolve the reservation issue. Disney being a business that makes money isnt the reason they could not fix things the way the OP wanted.
The OP continually goes in circles and gets nowhere because he/ she doesnt have a valid reason as to why Dis is at fault. So it comes down to the OP refusing to listen and accept their part in this.
tenor.gif

The OP isnt getting us to sympathize with them and agree Disney is the bad guy here.

I'd like to hear from the 6 who voted that they got ripped off and what those circumstances were.

jme

Wow, this thread was a rollercoaster of nonsense. Can we just lock it and be done with it?

BuddyThomas

Disney could but refused to resolve
While it feels, even to me, that people here are ganging up on you, I’m sorry to tell you that they are correct. If you book from third party sites, you are at their mercy. Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, any of them. If there are problems, you have to deal with them, not the resort or airline, etc. I won’t go into the details but I’ve had first hand experience with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom