Dole Whip

RickP330

Sorry for asking such a simple question, but WTH do you get the "Dole Whip"? I had never heard of it (untill this discussion forum) before and kept my eye out for it in the MK last year but never found them. How could it be I have never expereienced this before in all of my trips!!!!????
Much TIA
Rick

MissM

When people say "Dole Whip" they mean the non-dairy pineapple soft serve. (Though technically, "Dole Whip" is the brand name, not the flavor.) You can also get it as a float which is the soft serve in pineapple juice which is what most people do and which has become the famous snack.

If you don't like pineapple, they also have vanilla, orange and you also can swirl the flavors as well. (Orange/vanilla, pineapple/vanilla, etc.)

It's available at Aloha Isle in Adventureland in MK. It's across from the Swiss Family Treehouse.

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
Sorry for asking such a simple question, but WTH do you get the "Dole Whip"? I had never heard of it (untill this discussion forum) before and kept my eye out for it in the MK last year but never found them. How could it be I have never expereienced this before in all of my trips!!!!????
Much TIA
Rick
ADVENTURE LAND

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Rick, You will LOVE the Dole Whip if you like Pineapple!!! Aloha Isle has the regular Dole Whip or the Dole whip float ( the soft serve in pineapple juice) Captain Cook's only has the Dole Whip so there is a slight difference there. It is awesome, once you have it you will wonder how you managed to miss it all this time. Aloha Isle is just slightly before the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse in Adventureland. Have a great time!! Marie

Upvote 0

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
An oldie but a goodie....

crackthewhip.jpg

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Much TIA
Rick

Its when heaven and a pineapple combine. :) So yummy! I prefer the float - more pineapple juice with pineapple or vanilla soft serve on top of it. SOOOOO YUMMMMY!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom