Trip Report Doing it Live One Last Time! It's Our "Let's Try Some New Things" Summer Adventure to Disney World

Since its already after nine and we are getting up at 2:45 for our drive from the Lehigh Valley to the Philadelphia airport, I figured I'd get the beginning details of our trip posted.

Our flight is scheduled for 6:50 am arriving in Orlando at 9:20. Ive been looking all week on the SWA site, and it has shown this flight arriving early each morning this week!

Our first resort is AKL. We plan on dropping off the kid's carry on bags at bell services, trying to check-in, then heading straight to the MK. We have FP+ for Peter Pan at 12:30, followed by lunch at the Plaza at 1. After lunch, we have FP+ for SDMT and Space Mountain. Crystal and I were able to ride the mine train twice during the 24 hours in May, but that was an adults only trip (really wish I had done a live TR for that trip), so this will be a first for Brayden and Madelyn.

We have a week long stay planned at AKL before moving to GF for a week and finishing up a relaxing resort only stay at YC. We never just did resort only activities in WDW, so this will be a first for us.

Other firsts this trip will be both water parks, La Nouba, and Harambe Nights. We also have The Frozen activities planned in HS.

We are trying a few new restaurants as well. As I stated in the countdown thread, we have no plans on a trip to WDW or DL anytime soon. We really want to see and do many of the things we always talk about, but somehow never end up doing.

Have a good night everyone, and I'll be posting as time allows in the morning. Really excited for this trip!

coachwnh

Original Poster
Our afternoon and evening at Magic Kingdom

Waiting for the bus at AKL

IMG_2668.jpg

When we arrived at MK, there was only a 10 minute wait to meet Tinkerbell. Its been a while since we stopped to see her, so with such a short wait we decided to go.

IMG_2671.JPG

IMG_2673.jpg

It was time for our FPs to meet Anna and Elsa, so that was our next stop. We had a chance to meet them together in Epcot last fall, but this was our first time meeting them in the Magic Kingdom. We made our way up Main Street, USA! I took a few pictures as we walked.

IMG_2676.JPG

IMG_2677.jpg

IMG_2678.jpg

IMG_2679.JPG

Last edited:

coachwnh

Original Poster
I'm having major laptop issues. Not sure what's wrong. Can't post anymore tonight. In fact, can't even get on my computer. Not good

Last edited:

coachwnh

Original Poster
Tried to get more pictures on this morning. I was only able to get two of Anna before my laptop crashed again. I'll call apple support later to try and see what's up

Anyway, we are just about all packed up and ready to have our luggage moved to the GF.

We will be on our way to Epcot this morning with lunch at Teppan Edo. FP for Nemo and Soarin before lunch , and Maelstrom after. Then we will head to GF to check in

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom