1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Does Via Napoli let you add peperoni to the kid's pizza?

Discussion in 'WDW with Kids' started by Marc Levin, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Marc Levin

Marc Levin Member

Booked us there one evening as my daughter loves pizza. But I've just looked at the menu - what kind of a pizza restaurant doesn't have pepperoni pizza on the kid's menu?! :confused:

Does anybody know if you can request a kid size pepperoni pizza? Otherwise I may as well cancel the reservation as I know she'll point blank refuse to eat a plain margarita pizza (To be fair, I probably would too!).

Edit: Just noticed I posted this in the wrong forum, thought I was in "Restaurants and Dining" :oops:. Is there any way to move the thread?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  2. DisneyDreamer08

DisneyDreamer08 Well-Known Member

3. angela02

angela02 Member

I can answer this based on experience - yes you can add pepperoni on the kids pizza with no issue. My kids love their pepperoni pizza!

Cosmic Commando likes this.
  4. Marc Levin

Marc Levin Member Original Poster

Thanks! In the end, after all me worrying about it my daughter actually decided she wanted the Spaghetti instead any kind of Pizza when we were there :confused:. The best laid plans...

Cosmic Commando and Weather_Lady like this.