Does know one think the MagicBands are good?

PolynesianPrincess

It is also worth noting that FP+ will allow you to schedule up to 4 FP+ experiences in advance. There is nothing to say that a day of regular FP (ibeit not paper) will not be available.

We were able to schedule 3 when we did it last week. They did give us a surprise Mermaid FP on both our MK days. And I thought it had been announced that regular FP machines will go away once FP+ is completely rolled out?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
We were able to schedule 3 when we did it last week. They did give us a surprise Mermaid FP on both our MK days. And I thought it had been announced that regular FP machines will go away once FP+ is completely rolled out?
Regular machines producing paper tickets will, but you do not need the machine to produce a fastpass. The current FP+ system can do it. I have no idea if they will do it, but it is certainly an option.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Regular machines producing paper tickets will, but you do not need the machine to produce a fastpass. The current FP+ system can do it. I have no idea if they will do it, but it is certainly an option.

I agree that this is very likely to happen. Rides not booked to capacity will probably be offered as bonus FP reservations the day of. It would be an easy way to try to redistribute crowds. Of course you are unlikely to get one of the mountains or TSMM as your bonus.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom