Does Disney randomly release FP's in the middle of the day?

JS514

Original Poster
I understand that there are thousands of people cancelling/modifying fastpasses all throughout the day and that sometimes good ones pop up. But, this past trip, several times in the middle of the day, whether we were modifying or adding our 4th FP, an ordinate amount of hard to get FPs would pop up. I'm talking 15 options of Toy Story Mania, 10 options of Test Track, Soarin, even several Frozen and 7DMT. This happened every day.

Did I just strike gold and update at the exact right time, or does Disney release extra ones for whatever reason? I had one FP for RnRC for this trip, but ended up riding 6 times with an FP, all by just randomly checking the app in the middle of the afternoon. Same with Test Track...didnt even have one for it, but rode it 7 times with an FP.. as well as extra rides on Frozen and Soarin..maybe Walt was smiling down on me and granted them to me... Just thought it was odd.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
They are always chances of getting something any time of day being people constantly move around or cancel things while there and before. I doubt it's because Disney themselves released more BUT that wouldn't surprise me either. I think you just had some magic and in the right place at the right time. ;)

jaques21

This is interesting cause I did hear today the MDE app was giving unlimited FP till park closing to random guests for this past weekend. not sure if this is related but I hope I get that one day. I was told the guests did nothing special, simply opening the app and given a message saying something to likes "congratulations you have unlimited FP till closing". Anyone else have had or heard of this?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
This is interesting cause I did hear today the MDE app was giving unlimited FP till park closing to random guests for this past weekend. not sure if this is related but I hope I get that one day. I was told the guests did nothing special, simply opening the app and given a message saying something to likes "congratulations you have unlimited FP till closing". Anyone else have had or heard of this?

Ooohhh that would be so cool! :D

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

I got some good fastpasses a few weeks ago and was really keeping things rolling. Also the CM's at BLT are really cool and are always willing to give me some extra ones as well. Plus the advantage of my little girl still being too little to ride everything is that we have to get so many ride swaps and sometimes CM's don't even take it from us and just let us ride even more times. One day at the MK a couple of weeks ago we had CM's at multiple rides to just tell us that we could go to the front of the line because our app was acting up a little. We couldn't believe it but weren't gonna complain. LOL! I've always sorta complained quite a bit about the MDE app but if they want to make it up to me in such a great way I'm gonna start hoping it get worse. LOL!

Jamie77

Is that for any ride of your choosing or for just the one ride?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom