Does DCA make you treasure Animal Kingdom?

Grim Grinner

Original Poster
I've heard a lot of people bash the Animal Kingdom. While I don't support that view, it got me thinking. Disney's California Adventure is a poorly designed/built park with limited appeal. I think in comparison, it shows how much care and detail went into AC. What do you think?

sillyspook13

Although I can't imagine the two parks being compared, I do see your point. All of the attractions in Animal Kingdom are original. None of the rides or shows are copied from other parks. Many of the attractions from Animal Kingdom and Studios were copied for DCA. Plus, Animal Kingdom feels roomy and has a relaxed atmosphere. DCA seems crowded due to lack of space. But other than that, the two parks are different in ways that can't be compared.

Brett

The Animal Kingdom is totally different than Disney's California Adventure. Just like sillyspook said, they mostly rehashed rides, except for the Tortilla Factory. I haven't been there yet, but I sure wanna go to that thing :p

scan_man

I have been to Both Disneyland and Disneyworld. I think all the Parks in Disneyworld are way better than the emptiest day at Disneyland and DCA, and Cleaner. I know it seems strange, but it feels more homely when your in the Parks at Disneyworld. None of the Parks are making you feel like your being Boxed in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom