Does anyboody know of any good Disney Podcasts?

MMDisneyPodcaster

Original Poster
Hey everybody so lately I have been coming to terms with the fact that Inside the Magic podcast is not coming back. I really like listening to All about the mouse I have not been listening to WDW Radio as much lately but as I have an hour commute everyday I love listening to podcasts. Do you guys know of any good ones?

brb1006

Retro WDW (If you want to learn more about old school Walt Disney World from hosts that grew up during 1970's Walt Disney World)

Mad Chatter Podcast (If you want to have a few good laughs and hear some criticism and opinions about WDW and stuff)

MMDisneyPodcaster

Original Poster
Great I think ive heard of retro wdw on another website talking about communicore. I will definitely give Mad Chatter a listening to! I find myself talking to really anyone who will listen about my opinions of WDW as if im Bob Iger and actually have any control of the company and I feel like after my last few trips there are a few criticisms that I have as well.

MMDisneyPodcaster

Original Poster
I think I have heard of the Jiminy Crickets podcast. I think they are one Dis-Versal Radio. There are a lot of good ones that I have found like Disney Dudes and Philhar Podcast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom