'Doctor Strange' preview coming to One Man's Dream in October

wdwfan4ver

While I am not big Movie Previews at One Man's Dream, this one is a big deal.

Since Dr Strange is allowed to have a movie preview at DHS, I'm assuming the Characters could be used as meet or rides. This opens opens up a lot of criticism on Chappie. The Chairman of Parks aka Chappie loves selling Marvel Merchandise, but didn't think it through for making some type of Super Hero Land at DHS. The fact is the Chairman of the Disney Parks and Resorts should know all the Marvel IPS WDW can use.

The fact is there is enough Marvel Franchises for WDW can use for a Super Hero Land at DHS instead of doing a Guardians of the Galaxy Rollercoaster at Epcot. Dr. Strange, Big Hero 6 and Guardians of the Galaxy are not as mainstream other Marvel IP's but they should draw enough people into a land.

Last edited:

YodaMan

It's been hit on, but they did a preview for Guardians of the Galaxy in 2014 but did not do previews at WDW for Avengers: AUO or Ant Man or Civil War. And now they're doing a preview for Doctor Strange. Makes you wonder if Doctor Strange is also exempt from the contract or if the contract has been recently modified to allow things such as this.

HauntedMansionFLA

It is rather curious. First Guardians, now possibly Doctor Strange.

The smart move would be a land in DHS. The move they'll go with will probably be DS in WoL next to GotUoE. Assuming he can be used, of course.
While I've grown tired of the Super Hero movies, I think a unique Super Hero Land using Disney IP and Marvel IP (that can be used at WDW) instead of the Toy Story Land.

AdventurerEllie

tumblr_o5kqkl1jDE1ta3fh6o1_500.gif

SirLink

True, I don't think a Disney realizes the capacity problem the park will face when Star Wars Land opens. Or they don't care.

They will have the same issues that the park had more or less after BLT closed the positive is there will be less dead ends the only real one should be the one of animation courtyard which is still an issue.

Other thing is they will probably be upcharge event for entering SWL 1 hour earlier/ 1 hour later. Plus restricting guests entering so they can broadcast the fact they have the new hot thing for Orlando market with phased closings.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom