Do you want to build a new resort?

DinoInstitute

Everyone, I am sorry to announce that this is going to be postponed until after season 2 of the Sorceror's apprentice so we can all focus on that. If you guys want, we can still work on it, but the big unveiling will be after that competition.
Hey guys! So, a lot of us are out of this comp now, and it is nearing the end, so I was wondering if anybody wanted to take this challenge back up again? It would be fun to continue building out the resort:)

Matt7187

Original Poster
Hey guys! So, a lot of us are out of this comp now, and it is nearing the end, so I was wondering if anybody wanted to take this challenge back up again? It would be fun to continue building out the resort:)
If u guys want to keep doing this,I'm down for it. But I think maybe we should evaluate everything we have done, and see if it stood the test of time

DinoInstitute

If u guys want to keep doing this,I'm down for it. But I think maybe we should evaluate everything we have done, and see if it stood the test of time
Alright, cool!
We were still in the decision making process with the new Epcot-style park, such as the lands, attractions, and focus, so there's nothing really concrete yet that we started working on I don't think.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom