Do you think that there will be a lion king 4?

TLKfan10889

Original Poster
2hz1ms5.jpg
[/IMG] Hi guys, As you all know the Lion king is a hit movie and it was a good box office hit and I know that there are already two over TLK films like Simbas pride and the other one about Timon and Pumba. But personally I think that 1 and 2 were the best. Also i read something about Disney being able to "Maybe" Make another movie possibly if the Lion guard gets a big audience and if it gets enough money (can be read here http://www.releasedateportal.com/movies/hollywood/the-lion-king-4-release-date-2019/ ) And I myself am really a big fan off the lion king and I was thinking IF Disney ever make another possible movie what would you guys think about it and what would you want the main plot to be about? I have some ideas already like maybe it is a little likely that maybe either Scar or Zira could have Survived one of there deaths! Maybe BOTH could have! OR maybe Kiara and Kovu could have their cubs and maybe another pride comes along to fight for pride rock!??? What do you guys think!?????

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
As much as I love the series, there really isn't anywhere the story could go without reusing old plot elements or making a prequel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom