Do you think RP will get some deluxe upgrades?

danpam1024

Original Poster
With the announcement of SFR, do you think they will FINALLY add a slide to the pool at the RP? As a deluxe, I'm surprised it doesn't have one, and frankly, that's why we never stayed there. I was really shocked to see CBBR had one when the plans first came out.

DisneyDaver

With the announcement of SFR, do you think they will FINALLY add a slide to the pool at the RP? As a deluxe, I'm surprised it doesn't have one, and frankly, that's why we never stayed there. I was really shocked to see CBBR had one when the plans first came out.

Unfortunately, I don't think they will add a slide to the pool. That is just my guess though ... I'm not an insider.

Prince-1

Hey, each to his/her own but not having a slide at a hotel pool is a deal breaker for you whether you stay there or not??

squidward

The RPR's pool is it's 1 weakness, IMO. It's WAY too shallow to swim in, and the Royal Bali Sea is dangerous and not fun if you're just trying to relax on that end of the pool.

Clyde

when you have a kid and sometimes you just want to relax for 10 minutes- YES!:p
The water play area with all the fountains and such has kept my kids occupied for quite a while. It's not a slide, but it's not all that bad. There is a jacuzzi right next to it as well. :D
My kids are young so maybe that has something to do with it, but they had a blast.

danpam1024

Original Poster
Mine's a
The water play area with all the fountains and such has kept my kids occupied for quite a while. It's not a slide, but it's not all that bad. There is a jacuzzi right next to it as well. :D
My kids are young so maybe that has something to do with it, but they had a blast.
bit older, but when he was small the splash pads would have been fun :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom