Do they sell Disney's Main Street Popcorn at DLP?

Spike-in-Berlin

Original Poster
Do they sell Disney's Main Street Popcorn at DLP? I don't mean the standard popcorn which is fresh made, I mean the special flavored ones they sell in the MK in the MS Confectionary, "Cookies & Cream" "Cheddar", "Chocolate" etc.

peep

Not to my knowledge but I don't pay attention to popcorn. Sorry, that wasn't too helpful. When do you want to know by? I'm next at the Resort in May.

AndyS2992

No they do not sell it. You can buy it fresh from the carts as you are already aware or you can buy these little popcorn buckets which come in sweet or toffee flavour as far as I know.

DSC03069.jpg

Spike-in-Berlin

Original Poster
Thanks for the answers, we wanted to know if it is available because it has some influence on our decision if we go to DLP or not this May.

Spike-in-Berlin

Original Poster
Really? That is just the most delightfully odd dealbreaker I've ever heard! =D

No cheddar popcorn = Spike-stays-in-Berlin?

Not Spike, Polynesian Star, my GF. We both have already been there, my GF even 5 times with her ex before she went to WDW with me for the first time. But it's years ago (more than 17 for me) and we didn't look out for these minor details when we were there seperately. What you have to understand is that DLP is in our opinion only a poor substitute for WDW (I hope Marni doesn't read this, he is an avid fan of DLP) and as we are planning a trip to the REAL thing (WDW and DLR in fall this year) we wanted to know if there are at least some of the smaller things available in DLP that we like so much in WDW. Among other merchandise items this includes the typical Disney cuisine. Of course it's not the real dealbreaker but it's a part of it. The real dealbreaker are the prices (in WDW we pay with Dollars, take a look athe present exchange rate, in DLP with Euros) and the weather.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom