Do a Verandah and Ocean-View Connect?

TDF

Original Poster
Hi… I know this is a while away and Tammy you will probably be getting an e-mail in the upcoming months but we plan on going to the Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy in the Summer and some of the prices are a little high. I was thinking that maybe we could do an Ocean-View and Verandah connecting so we are right next to each other and have the best of the both worlds and save money… issue does this even exist?

sweetpee_1993

On Allure of the Seas we have a verandah booked for us and the boys in an inside stateroom directly across the hall from us. That could also be an option.

TDF

Original Poster
On Allure of the Seas we have a verandah booked for us and the boys in an inside stateroom directly across the hall from us. That could also be an option.
If it gets me on the ship I'm fine with that as well. I would just like some view. I sat on the verandah more than anyone lol

tink66

just my two cents.... I HIGHLY recommend a verandah room. we had three rooms in a row and they took down the partitions and made one huge balcony which we loved!!

TDF

Original Poster
just my two cents.... I HIGHLY recommend a verandah room. we had three rooms in a row and they took down the partitions and made one huge balcony which we loved!!
We had two last cruise and loved it also. I am just looking for cheaper ways to do a cruise if needed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom