DLR Picture of the Day

dweezil78

IMG_6923.JPG

It's been two days since the last photo!?!

Then let me post this!!!
View attachment 200739

It's my first upload of a photo!!!

It's really easy to upload photos and you get to choose whether to select "Thumbnail" of "Full Image"

btw as a somewhat reformed lurker... I just wanted to let all of the frequent posters know that it would be appreciated that when posting any picture to select Full Image. I remember when I didn't have a login and didn't want to open an account-I try to keep my digital footprint as small as I can for privacy/security reasons-that WDWMAGIC would prevent me from seeing the full image of a thumbnail, just because I refused to login.

WHAT HAPPENED? I was just viewing my post while I was not logged in and my picture was reduced to a TINY thumbnail? UNCOOL. Is there any way to stop this from happening?

I pasted this from the "help section."

For anybody who had the same question as me.

There are two ways to add photos to the forum, you can upload them directly (as this thread describes), or you can upload them somewhere else (like Flickr), and then embed them in a post.

If uploading directly here to the forum (where the image is actually stored on the forum), only the thumbnail version will be visible to unregistered users - they will need to register or login to view the full size.

If embedding, there will only be one size, and that will be visible to all users regardless of whether they are logged in or not.

The reason for this is that it costs us to store the images when they are directly attached to the forum, so only viewers who are actually members of the forum can view the large sizes.

Hope that makes sense!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom