DLR Picture of the Day

George Lucas on a Bench

10834078_10152631831768640_816631453_n.jpg

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
disneyland-cali-2012-800-jpg.75402

This simple looking ride scared the begeesus out of me this past Spring. DD took the inside seat, and I took the outer one. There was no bar on the door and no seat belt, and I swear I thought I was going to fly right out of that thing during the whole ride! DD thought I was nuts, but I really thought I was done for!

I was a little scared at first too! The Silly Symphony Swings are more scary to me for some reason though.

coachwnh

Neat story about each of these pictures. Both pictures are of me and my kids taken in Carsland three summers ago, but my wife did not take them. I teach in New Jersey and had a student come into class and tell me this story. She was doing HW a few nights ago and the screen saver was on her computer. She did a quick glance at the screen and saw these pictures flash up. She said she told her mother she thought she just saw me (her science teacher) on the screen in California Adventure. So they spent about 30 minutes reviewing the pictures and they found these. Turns out we are also on a video they made. This picture was taken three years before I had this girl as a student. In fact, she didn't even go to the school I teach in at this time. How weird in this. She said in the video I was telling the kids something, then Madelyn gave me a big hug. My wife and I can't remember what we did that day, but at the time our kids loved it!!!!!
DSC07474.JPG
100_1499.JPG

Californian Elitist

Neat story about each of these pictures. Both pictures are of me and my kids taken in Carsland three summers ago, but my wife did not take them. I teach in New Jersey and had a student come into class and tell me this story. She was doing HW a few nights ago and the screen saver was on her computer. She did a quick glance at the screen and saw these pictures flash up. She said she told her mother she thought she just saw me (her science teacher) on the screen in California Adventure. So they spent about 30 minutes reviewing the pictures and they found these. Turns out we are also on a video they made. This picture was taken three years before I had this girl as a student. In fact, she didn't even go to the school I teach in at this time. How weird in this. She said in the video I was telling the kids something, then Madelyn gave me a big hug. My wife and I can't remember what we did that day, but at the time our kids loved it!!!!!View attachment 79480 View attachment 79481

Wow, what a coincidence! Amazing story, thank you for sharing!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Neat story about each of these pictures. Both pictures are of me and my kids taken in Carsland three summers ago, but my wife did not take them. I teach in New Jersey and had a student come into class and tell me this story. She was doing HW a few nights ago and the screen saver was on her computer. She did a quick glance at the screen and saw these pictures flash up. She said she told her mother she thought she just saw me (her science teacher) on the screen in California Adventure. So they spent about 30 minutes reviewing the pictures and they found these. Turns out we are also on a video they made. This picture was taken three years before I had this girl as a student. In fact, she didn't even go to the school I teach in at this time. How weird in this. She said in the video I was telling the kids something, then Madelyn gave me a big hug. My wife and I can't remember what we did that day, but at the time our kids loved it!!!!!View attachment 79480 View attachment 79481

Great story! It is a small world isn't it!?! I didn't know you were a science teacher, so am I. I teach 7,8 and 9th grade science (it is a small school). What grade do you teach?

coachwnh

Great story! It is a small world isn't it!?! I didn't know you were a science teacher, so am I. I teach 7,8 and 9th grade science (it is a small school). What grade do you teach?
High School. This year my schedule is split. Half of my classes are ninth, the other half senior electives (Meteorology, Geology, Astronomy)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom