DLR and RoA

zooey

Original Poster
anyone know when these might be opening? Any rumored dates? I'm sure fantastic will still be later, but I was hoping that the railroad and rivers would open in time for D23 when I'm in town!

GiveMeTheMusic

anyone know when these might be opening? Any rumored dates? I'm sure fantastic will still be later, but I was hoping that the railroad and rivers would open in time for D23 when I'm in town!

The park is certainly hoping to have it all up and running by then, but we just don't know yet. They're basically working around the clock at this point to finish ASAP.

Figment82

The CMs at the train station this past weekend were saying the Ernest S. Marsh was going to be removed last Tuesday (5/2) so that work could be finished on the tracks. It sounded like they were hoping for a June reopening. You could tell they were really itching to get the trains running again.

SSG

Over on MiceChat, someone named D&M Imagineering posted this rumor:

Disneyland Railroad News!

I was at the Fullerton RR days today, and spoke with a lot of DRR CM's. Here are some of the things I learned. 1. The displays at NOS station are gone as of Tuesday. The reason for this is because THEY ARE LAYING TRACK THIS MONTH! 2. Testing of trains WILL begin in June. 3. This was kinda known already, but the RR WILL reopen the early July or the first week of August. Finally, a piece of rumor I have heard floating around: Chloe, one of Ward Kimball's private engines, might be attending the RR's reopening. I personally don't think this is true, but it would be pretty awesome. Please discuss these issues below. (And no ranting about SWL please!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom