DLP with 3 year old twins

Archimedesdad

Original Poster
We recently went to DLP with our 3 year old twins and I thought our perspective might assist future visitors to this beautiful park.

We were initially very hesitant to take precious time away from Paris to visit a theme park, which we were already familiar with generally (living near WDW). I'm so glad we went, and the kids were thrilled. As others have mentioned this park is more compact than the other Disney parks. For us, this was a positive in that we only had time for one full day and were able to see the absolute highlights of the park comfortably. We went in March and the park was not busy during the week.

A highlight was a visit with Mickey. It was inside an air-conditioned theater playing old Disney clips of Minnie and Mickey. It was well organized, the lines moved quickly, but I was surprised how much time Mickey spent with our kids and how happy the photographer was to take pictures, with our own cameras, of us and the character.

We also enjoyed the Phantom Mansion which was very similar to the Mansion in WDW, but with a phantom of the opera theme.

The employees were very friendly and the grounds well kept.

They had strollers to rent, bathrooms were plentiful and clean, employees were present to assist with questions.

The location, easily accessible from Paris center, was well chosen and is picturesque. It would have been convenient to stay close to the park but we stayed in the city center and took the metro. We were exhausted after a day of fun and returning to Paris but it was worth it.

I will also write reviews for Disney World (Orlando), Disney Tokyo, and Disney Hong Kong, focusing on those aspects of the parks not discussed at length by others.

I highly recommend a visit. 2-3 days max. Have a great time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom