DLP 25th Anniversary

Animaniac93-98

Original Poster
Happy 24th birthday DLP! We are now excatly one year away from the date of DLP's 25th anniversary, and with threads aready dedicated to refurbishments and general resort news, I thought we could use this one to track news and info specifically related to the celebration. When will it start? How long will it last? What new entertainment will go along with it?

Feel free to post any relevant questions or info here. If I personally see something else online I will too.

cjkeating

Happy 24th birthday DLP! We are now excatly one year away from the date of DLP's 25th anniversary, and with threads aready dedicated to refurbishments and general resort news, I thought we could use this one to track news and info specifically related to the celebration. When will it start? How long will it last? What new entertainment will go along with it?

Feel free to post any relevant questions or info here. If I personally see something else online I will too.

Well, we know there is a new parade coming even though there hasn't really been anything being announced official. I would have assumed Dreams would be at least updated but the rumours of Dreams 2.0 seem to have gone quiet in the past year.

You have to think they would want to make it big as there are no new attractions (excluding Star Tours 2.0 and the wrapping up of the majority of the DLP refurbishment programme). The recent seasonal events have all been quite impressive so I am sure this will carry over to the 25th celebrations.

donsullivan

Premium Member
I was planning to be there on the actual 25th anniversary date myself but then I started looking at hotel pricing. It took me a little bit to realize that it's the week before Easter so everything is at maximum price.

I was there for opening day back in 92 and since I haven't been back since 93 I thought it might be cool to be there on the actual 25th anniversary. After looking at all the prices, now I'm think the trip will be delayed until summer and I'll combine it with a driving trip through the Loire Valley and out to Mt St Michel, 2 areas I've always wanted to see and photograph.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom