Dixie Landings/Port Orleans Bus difficulties?

My parents just got back from WDW last week and reported some problems with the DL/PO busing. They had to wait over an hour to get back to the hotel from the MK after the fireworks. All of the other hotels' lines had cleared out at least 30 minutes prior. Is this just more of the growing pains associated with the merger or somehting new? My wife and I had no problems in November.

Just curious here since we may be staying there again next year.

Smee

Just got back from WDW last week and can confirm the PO/DL bus lines were always the longest leaving MK, even more so than All Star. Some fairly upset people in line. PO/DL is one of the largest resort complexes at WDW and clearly needed more buses.

We were staying at AKL and then W-Lodge. AKL buses were always prompt however beware if you are staying at WL as there is no direct bus service back. You must take the monorail to the T&TC and transfer to a Boone or Crocket bus. This is only a problem if you miss the last ferry boat back to WL which leaves the MK dock about 45 minutes after closing.

Upvote 0
We stayed at the French Quarter in the middle of May and we had the worse bus service ever! We too spotted bus after bus coming ang going picking up people for the other resorts! It was awful! :mad:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom