Disturbing or Strange Disney Images...

englanddg

One Little Spark...
a1ZWRnR_460s.jpg

champdisney

Not trying to be critical, but, what's disturbing and strange about this?
I found the details and the look on Zorro's face to appear eerie looking.

On a side note, what's up with all the debate? Yes, the thread is titled "Strange and Disturbing Disney Images" but if one would go through this entire thread you shall see that not all things are strange nor disturbing. As long as it's Disney related then we're all good.

Anyways, I think I'll have what Jack's having as we get back to the game!
1563jns.jpg

Goofyernmost

On a side note, what's up with all the debate? Yes, the thread is titled "Strange and Disturbing Disney Images" but if one would go through this entire thread you shall see that not all things are strange nor disturbing. As long as it's Disney related then we're all good.

1563jns.jpg
I said I wasn't trying to be critical, just curious as to what made it disturbing or strange. It apparently had that affect on you in some form, however, having been very Zorro entranced in my youth, that is exactly the serious, dedicated facial expression that defined Zorro. No debate, I was merely asking.

MOXOMUMD

1563jns.jpg
I'll have one too! :D And thanks for posting.

champdisney

I said I wasn't trying to be critical, just curious as to what made it disturbing or strange. It apparently had that affect on you in some form, however, having been very Zorro entranced in my youth, that is exactly the serious, dedicated facial expression that defined Zorro. No debate, I was merely asking.
It could be because I'm from a different time era where I had to watch Zorro at late nights. Late nights for me at those times gave me the creeps.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom