Distinguishing between onsite and offsite guest for extra magic hours

SJFPKT

How are they distinguishing between onsite and offsite guest for extra magic hours. Example, we went back when the Magic Bands first came out and got our magic bands. We went back down over spring break and stayed off site, but still used our magic bands. Our then 5 year old couldn't really stay up for late extra magic hours so we never stay anyway, but now we are headed back down in October. We are staying on property and I was just curious how they are making a difference now a days. IE are extra magic hours having bigger crowds due to all the extra magic bands floating around and the fact that you can buy them.

Wildflower

I have also seen CMs w/ "sleds" at the entrance to Epcot on a visit earlier this year...not 100% that was what they were they for BUT they knew where we were staying and asked us if we were headed back (staying at Beach Club).

Upvote 0

jencor

So you can stay in the parks the whole time enjoying the parks as long as you do not take any rides. Is this true for MNSSHP. I could stay in the parks and watch the shows and parades as long as I do not ride the rides?

Upvote 0

jencor

Negative. They give you a band for the party. And they check!

thanks, I have tickets to MNSSHP and knew they use to give you a band, was not sure that is what they still did with magic bands going on. So now I wear two different wrist bands for the party though. No room for a watch.

Upvote 0

dreynolds1982

So though for regular EMH, non-resort guests can stay in the park but just aren't allowed on rides? Does this seem to work well? Seems like it would cause confusion and possible congestion at rides as people try to ride but get turned around. Though it would be equally as difficult to clear every non-resort guest out of the park.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom