Disneyworld.com online booking basically paralzed by discount release (ARGH!)

iubigman

My rare grumbly post.

Have a one night room only reservation booked in October at Wilderness Lodge for my wife and our little guy so they can enjoy MNSSHP.

When trying to rebook online to take advantage of the Magical Holiday room offer of 20% off (listed as available), the website (since last night and into this morning) prompts you to purchase a 2 day MYW ticket, with no option to select "no ticket", even though at the top of the offer page it says: "room only offer". Even if you select the tickets, it bounces you back to your "my reservation" page.

Of course magically (heh heh), availability of this offer has already vanished for standard view rooms since I've been trying to deal with this issue, including a 25 minute chat only to have the CM say that the "chat" can't actually do anything and I needed to call.

Good times.

iubigman

Original Poster
I love doing my own planning. I am a . I highly endorse using travel agencies, I just love getting my hands dirty and over planning.

Upvote 0

iubigman

Original Poster
Right!! LOL, it wasn't a curse word, it was the correct word fro someone who enjoys inflicting (vacation planning) pain on themselves.

Upvote 0

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

Just me..... no need to participate in the "offer". Just sad, again, that WDW can not run a business Web Site :(. Just as in the '70s?....
1 (407) 939-5277

BTW - check the official website for DATES and Hotel participation. Offer is severely limited. We only check these offers to adjust real "rack rate" for our DVC break even date. Over the last 8 years? DVC is winning BIG time :).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom