Disney's sending out flash drives again

durangojim

Original Poster
booked a one night stay for next week at the Boardwalk and they sent out a flash drive like they were doing back in 2013 and early 2014. I though they had stopped burin guess not. Makes a neat flag drive for other uses.

SamandChel

I got one last January(14) for our trip. It's small I think 256mb but I use it for random stuff I scan and such around the house. Love how they light up a Mickey head lol. Didn't get one for my January 2015 trip or any other 2014 trips.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Interesting....

I just got my booklet for our trip in May and it didn't have the magnet on the last page that listed the important dates: 180 day window for ADRs, 60 day window for FP+ and on-line check in. My refrigerator looks bare without the 3-4 Disney reminder magnets usually on it.... Wonder why Disney stopped making that last page a magnet - that was so handy.

DizneyPryncess

Interesting....

I just got my booklet for our trip in May and it didn't have the magnet on the last page that listed the important dates: 180 day window for ADRs, 60 day window for FP+ and on-line check in. My refrigerator looks bare without the 3-4 Disney reminder magnets usually on it.... Wonder why Disney stopped making that last page a magnet - that was so handy.

This is what we just got to, for our trip for September 2015. We got the flash drive & magnet for last year's trip - it was handy having that magnet around!

MissingDisney

That's so cool! Can I see an image of what they look like?
Image courtesy of wdwfanzone...when running the black lights up to the MDE/magicband green
image.jpg

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
My brother got one for his May trip. Looked interesting. Is it just a flash drive or is there promotional stuff on it? I have not gotten around to playing with his yet.

CheshireCat12

I got one when they first started sending them out- it had some MDE/FP+ promotional information on it (two short videos) but I deleted them after I watched them. Now it is a useful flash drive for everyday.

officialtom

We booked in December for Jan 2015 and got the usual luggage tickets and itinerary but no flash drive :/ Maybe it's another thing they won't ship to Canada.

Ben_since_1971

I just got my package for my December trip - no magnet or flash drive. It did say Welcome Back so I must be a repeat customer in whatever system they are using and since I already have my flash drive I don't need another.

BTW - I just beat the deadline for customizing my MB by 11 months - that was close!!! :D

SamandChel

I think it's just the repeat customer thing. when we change names/numbers Disney treated us like "New" customers and we received them. I'm thinking that might be what happened. Never got any since lol

lebeau

Maybe I'm paranoid but there is no way I'd plug a Disney flashdrive into my personal computer. They are datamining enough already.

I'll stick with the fridge magnet, thanks.

yedliW

We booked a trip for November, a few weeks ago, and got the book in the mail today.. no magnet or USB (got one for our trip last January)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom