Disney's producing a live-action Beauty and the Beast movie

Sped2424

tumblr_oebmg2jQD71qa2r95o1_540.jpg

tumblr_oebmg2jQD71qa2r95o2_1280.jpg

It appears that Stitch Kingdom made an oopsy and let these teaser images out too early. They have since deleted the post but alas the damage is done and the internet has spread this everywhere!

Donillary Crumpton

tumblr_oebmg2jQD71qa2r95o1_540.jpg

tumblr_oebmg2jQD71qa2r95o2_1280.jpg

It appears that Stitch Kingdom made an oopsy and let these teaser images out too early. They have since deleted the post but alas the damage is done and the internet has spread this everywhere!
They could've toned down the Beast's horns just a tad in proportion with the rest of his head...but eh, if that's the only real complaint I can nitpick out of what's been leaked so far, then not bad.

Californian Elitist

He looks like a mish mash of several animals though? In fact wasn't that the point of the final design?
Beauty-and-the-Beast-Concept-Art-Beast-and-Belle.jpg

Even from the concept art its clear he is very much a hodgepodge of animal features. So I don't know why him having "goat horns" is upsetting lol

I was thinking the same thing. Disney combined multiple animals to create Beast; the enlarged ram/goat horns should be the least of our concerns.

From pictures we've seen, none of the characters look exactly the way they do in the animated version, besides Cogsworth.

Magenta Panther

Original Poster
You all make good points, I admit, but...I think Disney hit on just the right combination of creature features for the 2D beast, whereas this one...looks mostly like a goat. At least to me.

brb1006

I'm really looking forward to the new trailer. I really want to see a glimpse of the Lumiere and Cogsworth in action.
ZZ7CDD819B-700x354.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom