Disney's Hollywood Studios hours extended for the holiday season for Symphony in the Stars

Ariel1986

Unless there's anything else going on at the studios tonight, I think they just did a rehearsal for these! I'm currently at a hotel on Hotel Plaza Blvd and can see most of the world... And ten mins ago (about 11.30pm) a rather large firework show in the DHS area just happened. If it was the new Star Wars ones they were great! Lots of reds and greens and large white ones. Will look awesome next to music. I look forward to seeing in the park when I get there if so!

YodaMan

Unless there's anything else going on at the studios tonight, I think they just did a rehearsal for these! I'm currently at a hotel on Hotel Plaza Blvd and can see most of the world... And ten mins ago (about 11.30pm) a rather large firework show in the DHS area just happened. If it was the new Star Wars ones they were great! Lots of reds and greens and large white ones. Will look awesome next to music. I look forward to seeing in the park when I get there if so!

Tonight the park was bought out for a private event

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Pop Warner private event.

jrhwdw

Sounds like Christmas Fireworks! Anyone know what show DHS ended up doing that night?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom