Disney's Gigantic!

Matt_Black

King of the elve's has been more or less cancelled man :/

I keep hearing that "It's cancelled, but we might come back to it. Maybe." Still, a Disney animated feature based on a book by the man who wrote Blade Runner and Total Recall seems too insane to ever actually happen.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Excuse me *Gigantic* I hope we don't get 4 new threads all discussing this. THIS should be the only gigantic thread for now guys! If the mods could change the title to "Disney's Gigantic now in production" or something like that I would be happy!
You can change the title yourself - Scroll to the top of the thread, on the right side, click on "Thread Tools"

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Description:
Set in Spain during the Age of Exploration, Disney’s “Gigantic” follows adventure-seeker Jack as he discovers a world of giants hidden within the clouds. He hatches a grand plan with Inma, a 60-foot-tall, 11-year-old girl, and agrees to help her find her way home. But he doesn’t account for her super-sized personality—and who knew giants were so down to earth?

Sped2424

Original Poster
Description:
Set in Spain during the Age of Exploration, Disney’s “Gigantic” follows adventure-seeker Jack as he discovers a world of giants hidden within the clouds. He hatches a grand plan with Inma, a 60-foot-tall, 11-year-old girl, and agrees to help her find her way home. But he doesn’t account for her super-sized personality—and who knew giants were so down to earth?
GIGANTIC IS SET IN SPAIN?
latest

wdwgreek

Newt, Gigantic, maybe pumping out an animated film every yea is starting to wear down those creative juices. I would rather then take more time and develop something great the shove something mediocre out. Hope the Lopez pair will come back to work on future Disney original content.

ToTBellHop

Newt, Gigantic, maybe pumping out an animated film every yea is starting to wear down those creative juices. I would rather then take more time and develop something great the shove something mediocre out. Hope the Lopez pair will come back to work on future Disney original content.
What movie are they pumping out this year?

Sped2424

Original Poster
:( I was really looking forward to the possibility of this film. Oh well if an idea doesn't work there is no fixing it! I only hope that whatever takes the 2020 spot is also an original idea and not a sequel for another film....But something tells me that won't be the case.

Matt_Black

They did say, "For now." Remember, The Snow Queen was taken on and off production, and that eventually became Frozen which, if memory serves, saw some modest success. ;)

Sped2424

Original Poster
They did say, "For now." Remember, The Snow Queen was taken on and off production, and that eventually became Frozen which, if memory serves, saw some modest success. ;)
True. But as seen with The Snow Queen and Frozen if this project returns it won't be as Gigantic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom