Disney's 2015 Movie Slate

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
This is going to be a huge year for Disney film with two Pixar movies, Avengers: Age of Ultron and Star Wars all the same year.

Jan. 23 — Strange Magic (Lucasfilm)
Feb. 20 — McFarland, USA (Disney)
March 13 – Cinderella (Disney)
April 17 -– Monkey Kingdom (Disneynature)
May 1 -– Avengers: Age of Ultron (Marvel)
May 22 -– Tomorrowland (Disney)
June 19 – Inside Out (Pixar)
July 17 – Ant–Man (Marvel)
Oct 9 — The Jungle Book (Disney)
Oct. 16 – The Untitled Steven Spielberg Cold War Spy Thriller (DreamWorks)
Nov. 25 -– The Good Dinosaur (Pixar)
Dec. 18 -– Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Lucasfilm)

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Is DreamWorks part of Disney now?

I'm looking forward to a bunch of these. I'm really interested in getting more info on Tomrrowland.

216bruce

Ditto on tomorrowland, the teaser makes me think of The Wizard of Oz.
Tomorrowland had one of the most unique and intriguing marketing campaigns ever at D23 Expo 2013. It also has/had a really cool app in the Itunes App store. Both got me really excited about the movie and what it could be. Then...the trailer. Meh. It was like going on a blind date after your friends tell you how great your date is, then you meet them and...ugh. I really hope the movie is more interesting than the trailer. There was just such a STRONG Disney and Walt tie-in before.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Tomorrowland had one of the most unique and intriguing marketing campaigns ever at D23 Expo 2013. It also has/had a really cool app in the Itunes App store. Both got me really excited about the movie and what it could be. Then...the trailer. Meh. It was like going on a blind date after your friends tell you how great your date is, then you meet them and...ugh. I really hope the movie is more interesting than the trailer. There was just such a STRONG Disney and Walt tie-in before.

The trailer is just a teaser. We should be getting a longer trailer with a bit more info. I'm dying to see more too.

StageFrenzy

There was a bit of retro filming at dl, hopefully it will translate well to the completed film.

erasure fan1

2 Marvel, 2 Pixar and 1 star wars film alone should make this a banner year for Disney. If any of the other films are even a semi hit, it will be gravy. I have no desire to see Cinderella or the Jungle book but Tomorrowland is interesting. I think the full trailer will sway me either way. Star Wars is my #1 with Ultron coming in 2nd.

officialtom

This is going to be a huge year for Disney film with two Pixar movies, Avengers: Age of Ultron and Star Wars all the same year.

Jan. 23 — Strange Magic (Lucasfilm)
Feb. 20 — McFarland, USA (Disney)
March 13 – Cinderella (Disney)
April 17 -– Monkey Kingdom (Disneynature)
May 1 -– Avengers: Age of Ultron (Marvel)
May 22 -– Tomorrowland (Disney)
June 19 – Inside Out (Pixar)
July 17 – Ant–Man (Marvel)
Oct 9 — The Jungle Book (Disney)
Oct. 16 – The Untitled Steven Spielberg Cold War Spy Thriller (DreamWorks)
Nov. 25 -– The Good Dinosaur (Pixar)
Dec. 18 -– Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Lucasfilm)

I had no idea they're doing The Jungle Book again! I just watched the original cartoon version yesterday for the first time in 15+ years and it's a real timeless classic. I'm definitely looking forward to 2015 releases, now mainly for The Jungle Books, and of course for Cinderella!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I'm planing on taking my 5 year old daughter to see Cinderella. I'm actually interested in seeing 7 of the movies on the list. Now that my kids are both big enough to sit through a kids movie I'm all bout going to the movies with them. And they put in an Alamo Draft House a 5 minute drive from my house so I actually enjoy going to the movies again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom