Disneyland's pizza

Curious Constance

The chicken tenders we get at PCH Grill and Goofy's Kitchen are really good. I'm not sure if they are the same ones they have at Stage Door. I think Stage Door might be more nuggety than tendery.

Earl Sweatpants

The last time I had the flat-bread pizza at Pinocchio's in FL, I thought it was pretty good actually. Haven't have Pizza Port in ages, but recall it not being anything to write home about.

D

Deleted member 107043

Do any of the restaurants inside Disneyland Park have pizza ovens? Just curious.

Phroobar

Original Poster
I chicken tender is from the front part of the breast. They hang down on the front of the chicken. Nuggets are compressed rib meat unless you get them from McDonalds where they could be the chicken version of a hot dog.

Stevek

The last time I had the flat-bread pizza at Pinocchio's in FL, I thought it was pretty good actually. Haven't have Pizza Port in ages, but recall it not being anything to write home about.
We actually liked the flatbread at Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta and then they switched to the generic Disney pizza. My kids still eat Disney pizza no matter how bad I think it is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom