Disneyland Virginia

The_CEO

Scratch the idea and keep the others.. SOrry but its too.. Un real;? Is that the way to put it? I belive the park will be just as good without it. :) Sorry

james4023464

Original Poster
Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
Scratch the idea and keep the others.. SOrry but its too.. Un real;? Is that the way to put it? I belive the park will be just as good without it. :) Sorry
o.k we got to many Little Mermaid stuff anyway.

james4023464

Original Poster
Here is the Monster's Inc Ride, it really has no name I just call it the Monsters Inc Ride, can anybody think of a name. This ride will be a suspended single rail. The train is made to look like a door, the ride is the chase scene in the movie it will be heavilly themed. The building is a big wharhouse. It will have a big M with the eye on the front of the building, do you think this will fit in Fantasyland that is all I could thik of. When you enter you will be in the main lobby, to the left is the entarence to the ride and to the right is a tour of the wharhouse. The tour is a train that goes around the wharhouse and you see some of the coaster and you find out more about the company, and some of there inventions. This is basically for the really little kids who are to scared to ride or are to short. When you enter the line for the ride you see lots of monster animatronics and then you enter the locker room, and you see monsters getting ready for a tough days of work, and then you go in the big hall where the teleportations take place, on the wall you can see a sign with the point leaders. This is where the loading takes place, the trains can fit 4 two on each door. There are two tracks the Randel Track, and the Mike & Sully
track. They are made so you think you are chasing randel, the rendel car will always be ahead. When you start cranking up you enter the room of doors and this is where the chase begins. The ride is basically up and downs and big turns but they are put in stretegically to add in the excitment. At the end you catch randel and you return Boo. How is the ride it is not one of my best creations but I loved Monsters Inc and I had to put a ride based on that chase scene. Post any suggestions on this ride i really need the help for this one thanks, I will be gone next week but I may be able to still post, because I am going to my cousins. I leve tomorrow. When I get back I leave for Canada in 3 hours, so I will be kinda gone for 2 weeks, man I have been really busy this summer, so please post any suggestions, thanks.

james4023464

Original Poster
Originally posted by Mouse3268
Very good like the train part for little kide's. Hope you have a have a fun trip. :king:
thanks, the train part was one of those thigs that pop up in your head while your typing the post.
:sohappy: :sohappy: my 300th post:sohappy: :sohappy:

james4023464

Original Poster
the car will be sort of like this, but there will be two instead of one.

Attachments

• monsters inc car.jpg
    monsters inc car.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 99

james4023464

Original Poster
each car will be a different color, like each car is a different door, there will be also some with patterens on them. The cars will not look boring, it will be exciting seing which one you ride in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom