Disneyland Virginia

The_CEO

Hey Turbo,

In Mr. Deeds.. Did you notice if Robin Williams was that Hobo im talking about? He had the smallest part. But just wondering if it was him.. I think it was. THANKS!!

~ Justin...

CmdrTostada

No, What part was the hobo in? I dont think the movie was as funny as the water boy, or big daddy, but it was just as good, not funny but, a good story.

The_CEO

he was in the scene before they talked by thefountain at night.. Adam and Winona took some kid's bikes and Adam gave them both 20 K

james4023464

Original Poster
Hey guys, here is Excalibar. Excalibar is a dark ride set inside a cave. The story is the archeologists have discovered a port hole in time that takes you back into the medevil times of King Arthur and Merlin. You become Arthur and you go on a quest for the sword in the stone. the line is simple, it is just a big line in a cave, with a lot of medevil theming. When you enter the car you go straight into the time hole. The car speeds up a little, during the time travel. Once you enter the medevil time you find out you in the body of a boy named Arthur who is on a quest, for a sword. In the beginning you are talking to Merlin, and he is telling you where to go and what to to on the epic quest. Everything is animatronics. Once you leave the room you start the quest. You start by traveling through the whispering forest, then you have to cross mystic lake, then you go through snare mountain. After you travel through those 3 areas you reach a huge stone with a sword in it. The stone talks to you and tells you "you are the chosen one" after that the sword rises and you have got Excalibar. Then all of the sudden you car spins a lot and you find out you have to return home. You return home and exit the car. How do you guys like it, this ride is just a regular old darkride.

The other atraction is King Arthur's Labrenth this is just a maze with a lot of theming and suprizes. I can't really talk a lot about this one. One more thing, the restraunt is just like that resturaunt where you watch the jousting and other medevil stuff. You eat and watch a show at the same time. Thats it that is Camalot Village How do you guys like it. Next I will post Adventureland.

james4023464

Original Poster
I forgot a ride in Camalot Village. It is called Haunted Castle. It is like Haunted Mansion except with different theming, and different ghost. You still ride the doom buggies.

The_CEO

HMMM.. I suggest you add some obsticles. Like having to take a " short cut" that almost ends you into a deep hole. Or somthing.

This goes to " Excalibur" ^ ^ ^ ^

james4023464

Original Poster
Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
HMMM.. I suggest you add some obsticles. Like having to take a " short cut" that almost ends you into a deep hole. Or somthing.

This goes to " Excalibur" ^ ^ ^ ^
Good idea, you get attacked in Snare Mountain, and you have to take a shortcut and you almost get lost but Merlin comes and helps you, and then you make it to the stone. How is that

The_CEO

Much better then what you had :)

Hey is this EMV or Dark Ride " carts"? Like what is the type of dark ride. I Can see a Snow White attaction better then an EMV...

~ Justin...

james4023464

Original Poster
Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
Much better then what you had :)

Hey is this EMV or Dark Ride " carts"? Like what is the type of dark ride. I Can see a Snow White attaction better then an EMV...

~ Justin...
yes the carts are like snow white

james4023464

Original Poster
Tomorrow I will be posting adventureland, prepare for somthing new. I will probally start off with Fire Mountain. Hey ceo can you post the Indiana Jones ride tomorrow if your done thanks.

The_CEO

Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Lost Souls

Dr. Jones has found a new and un-explored temple in Peru's heartland. As Jones known from extensive research that this temple was unfamiliar and dangerous, he kept edging towards it. As he slowly walked up to the beginging of the Temple's steps; He saw some anchient writing on the side of the temple step.

Translating it he read " Here who walks the foolish wonder. All that waits is inside." Struggling to understand this Dr. Jones got on his hands and knees to see if there was anything else. He brushed the corners the bottom. He couldnt find no other words.

Dr. Jones took past experiences in his mind and thought of a good way to go along going inside. He headed back to a town in Peru and got 4 strong men. Headed back to the temple to investigate further. Dr. Jones went in first. Slowly the four men crouched like little cowards after Dr. Jones.

Up-ahead Dr. Jones saw some strange looking writing. He stopped.. Opened up his sack. Got out a match. With the light from the match, gave the men a climpse of the writing. Knowing what it meant and starting to belive they wouldn't come out alive, ran like little cowards back to their village.

Dr. Jones wasnt that easy reading the transcript either.
Dr. Jones tried to read this foriegn writing as best he could. It said, " Ones who enter this temple will bring suffering and death to those who procede." As anyone would they would do what the 4 men did.. But Jones didnt. He went inside for himself.

All the towns people waited out by the temple hoping to see Dr. Jones come out alive. You know its already been a couple days without sign of him and they need to send someone in to find him.

A village boy ran back to town and sent a letter to Sallah to come down and help.. Sallah, being the big chicken he is, is so reliable. A few days later Sallah arrived to find this temple. Since its been a couple days he just found out that 8 other villiage people tried to go in and find Dr. Jones and have been lost.

Sallah, confused and stumbled, called all people to go home to their huts. Sallah acting foolish and clumbsy, slipped from walking towards the temple and landed on a large pallet. By his surprise he saw some writing on this ruin. Reading it is said " Temple Of The Lost Souls." Frighten he sat away from the temple thinking. What must we do Indi.

Thinking of a marvelous idea he jumped up almost to fast for comfort.. Got on his pony and calloped back to the villiage. Asking for vollenters he would send people into the temple with state-of-the-art vehicles. With these they will look into the temple for Indi.

Ofcourse finding vollentiers will be hard. But.. It would work.
Sooner we get people into the temple. The sooner we can find our Dr. Jones.........

OK thats the STORY LINE.. Thats all hehe.. Hope you all like it :).. Suggestions? I will do the ride later. k?

~ Justin...

james4023464

Original Poster
That was an awsome storyline ceo, so in the ride are you saving Indy. Can't wait to see the ride. Is this going to be an EMV ride? Again awsome:sohappy:

The_CEO

HEHE EMV. Great now i feel important lol.. SO your saving Indi.. If you have ridden the one in Cali.. You will notice the effects and " events".. I dont want to do a clone.. SO it will take time and effort to think lol.. I want the temple to be " owned" By a WATER GOD.. SO that means water falls.. etc..

~ Justin...

The_CEO

I wont be in-town for the next couple of days. SO....... ill be on the beach... hehe ..... hehe.So that means i wont be able to work on this. SO..... lol .. see you later.. after tonight lol..

james4023464

Original Poster
Adventureland will have an Incan ruins theme. There will be ruin temples, exotic trees, and a HUMONGOUS active volcano. The volcano will host two of the parks major E-tickets Fire Mountain, and Journey to the Center of the Earth. This land is going to be another major stop for the guest. Adventureland host 3 E-tickets out of the parks 11 E-tickets. I will post the rides in a couple of hours. Here is a sneek peak at Fire Mountain, it is a inverted coaster. You are on a geological trip to figure out the volcano's mysteries:D You will find out a lot more when I post it, oh yah and one more thing JTTCOTE will be new and updated(my version):D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom