Disneyland Virginia

The_CEO

Originally posted by james4023464
Adventureland
1.Indiana Jones ''Search for the Holy Grail''

May i suggest " Indiana Jones and the Temple Of Lost Souls".

I'd love to help you with sketches on this particular ride :)

~ Justin...

The_CEO

Iv'e already started on the INDI ride.. Its going to be great!! The tech is called EMV.. Thats the offical term if u wanted to know.. lol..

~ Justin...

james4023464

Original Poster
Re: Re: Disneyland Virginia

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw

May i suggest " Indiana Jones and the Temple Of Lost Souls".

I'd love to help you with sketches on this particular ride :)

~ Justin...
Sure you can help, I could use some help on the Indy ride, and I like the Temple of the Lost Souls a lot better thanks for the suggestion. When your done could you post it on here thanks again.

The_CEO

No problem Cant wait lol.. Just thought of the name in a second's flash. Lets see.. It could go by the alladin ride or somthing.
~ Justin...

Originally posted by james4023464
there is one part where your train almost crashes into the moon but right before you hit you rise up and just miss it.

May I sugest that you do a quick dive and miss instead for two reasons:

1) It will be more exciting to add a quick drop, these usually cause a short zero G effect.

2)If you rise up the track will block the moon.

james4023464

Original Poster
Originally posted by FigmentDream

May I sugest that you do a quick dive and miss instead for two reasons:

1) It will be more exciting to add a quick drop, these usually cause a short zero G effect.

2)If you rise up the track will block the moon.
Alright, thanks for the suggestions.

james4023464

Original Poster
I just got back from a weekend at Gettysburg, it was awsome, sorry about the delay in posting. I am already thinking of ride ideas based on Gettysburg on my Disney America Park. I've already thought of a ride called on Picket's Charge, do you think it will be contriversal making a ride based on a historical event where a lot of people died. Alright on with the post, here is my Camelot Village. CV will be one of the most popular lands at my park it is going to have 2 e tickets. Dragon's Lair, and Excalibar. You will find more about these rides later, some of you already now about Dragon's Lair from an earlier thread, but now instead of it going in BK it's going in Disneyland Virginia:D. CV is a village that was just discovered by archeoligist, every thing has a very old look to it. Lots of the buildings are weathered down, with lots of chips missing. Some of the village still has dig tents in it. Here are the rides
Dragon's Lair-DL is a flying rollercoaster with guns atatched to the seats. It uses the new shooting gun technology like on Buzz Lightyear, and MiB. The story is a castle was just discovered by archeologists. The archeologists have discoved a lot of black marks on the castle, and a bunch of melted knight armor. The dragon will not not let the archeologists search the castle, they call a scientist and he invents a high speed flying car with guns(your trains). This is when you come in the scientist needs volenteers to test his machine. O.K here is what the line is like. You follow a wall with a bunch of danger signs with different messages like "Beware of Dragon" or "Do not enter". Then you enter a large Arheological dig tent in front of the castle you folow the tent till you enter the castle. This is where you see the pre show. The pre show is the scientist telling you about the mission, giving you info on your train and how to use your guns.. After seing the pre show a couple times in lineyou enter the loading area, there is a bunch of melted knight armor, and burnt things. You also here whispering to spook you. When you board the train you accend a lift hill and listening to the scientist on your speakers. when you go down the drop you go straight into a huge loop and after that you cutback into a the castle then you go into a intleman in and out of the castle. When you are flying though the castle you sometimes get glimpses of the dragon. You are being chased right now you are flying in and out of the castle. You are almost at the end of the ride you think you have escaped the dragon then you here a large roar and the humungous dragon appears you slow down and eventuly stop your train has seemed to brake down. Sirens are going off on your train, and you think you are going to turn in to rosted meat. The scientist comes up on your speaker, and tells you to use your guns:D . You slowly start to move in to a downward helix, this is when you start slaying the beast. After you go around the dragon 2 times he roars and dies. While you going around the dragon, he is swating and breathing fire. After you slay the dragon you get rewarded by the scientist, and you return to the station. When you exit you walk into a gift shop and an exibit about dragons. There will be an on ride photo right after you slay the dragon. How do you guys like it. I know I've alredy posted this but I made a couple changes. I will post Excalibar maybe later tonight or tomorrow. The other atractions at Camelot Village are Excalibar, King Arthurs Labrenth, and a Medevil resturaunt.

The_CEO

May I suggest the Pre Show being a film projected on a wall or curtain.. A high-tech pre show will be very un realistic.. Since its a coaster. You dont need to much of a preshow.. Just a quick reminder what your doing.. Like have the queue enter a room where your forced to see the quick Flick.. Then you load.. ETC
~ Justin...

The_CEO

Also I could cook somthing up in No Limits hehe. I have some castle theming and all. hehehe.. Just wouldnt be inside.. I can still have outdoor castle theming though. Just let me know. Id be happy.

~ Justin...

james4023464

Original Poster
Hey ceo I'm not trying to be mean, but I really want to this by my self. You are more than welcome to give me ideas but this is kind of my own park. You can still work on the Indy though, I will be more than glad for you to work on that ride. Sorry if I got you mad but I sort of want to do this by my self, thanks. How do you like my rides so far. I'm posting Excalibar next it is going to be awsome. Sorry again ceo

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom