Disneyland Virginia

james4023464

Original Poster
I'm am also making a Disney Park mine is called Disneyland Virginia. It will have two theme parks and one water park. The two theme parks are the Magic Kingdom and Disney's America. The water park will be Hawaiin themed I have not thought of the name yet. Here are my lands

Main Street USA
Fantasyland
Adventureland
Frontierland
Tommorowland
Critter Country
Aqua Bay
Camalot Village
Toon Town

Here are the shows, rides, and resturaunts

Main Street USA
1.City Hall
2.Exposition Hall
3.Main Street Cinema
4.Railroad Station
5.Horse drawn street cars
6.Main Street Diner

Fantasyland
1.Snow Whites Castle''Snow Whites Scary Adventure inside''
2.Peter Pans Flight
3.Monsters Inc ''The chase for Randel'' doorhanger rollercoaster
4.Mr. Toads Wild Ride
5.Alice in Wonderland darkride
6.Storyland Boats
7.Pinnocheo's Journey
8.Philarmagic
9.Pizza Planet

Adventureland
1.Indiana Jones
2.Fire Mountain
3.Tarzan's Crazy vine ride (susspended dark ride)
4.Enchanted Tiki Room
5.Pirites of the Caribean
6.Journey to the Center of the Earth

Frontierland
1.Big Fish's Water Expedition (Big Fish is an Indian)
2.Railroad Station
3.Tall Tale darkride
4.Woody's Roundup
5.Bufalo Bills Rodeo Show (night show, eat dinner durring show)
6.Buffalo Burgers

Tommorowland
1.Space Mountain (My version)
2.Star Tours ''Podracing"
3.Auopia
4.Honey I shrunk the audience
5.Astro Orbiter
6.Journey to 9 Planets
7.Rocket Rods (new and improved)
8.Sunny Eclipse Diner

Critter Country
1.Splash Mountain (double river) two different uncle remus stories
2.Winnie the Pooh's Huney Hunt
3.Bambi's Adventure
4.Country Bear Jamboree
5.Brair Bush Cafe
6.Railroad Station

Aqua Bay
1.Little Mermaid Darkride
2.Storm Chaser
3.Rescue Lilo
4.Jorney to Atlantis (like 20k)
5.Antlantien Delight (resturaunt)
6.Ariel's Grotto
7.Luoa Nighttime diner party
8.The Little Mermaid Musical Spectacular
9.Railroad Station

Camalot Village
1.Dragon's Lair
2.Excalibar(darkride)
3.Haunted Castle
4.King Arthur's Maze
5.Medevil Times Resturaunt

Toon Town
1.Goofy's Barnstormer
2.Mickey's House
3.Minnie's House
4.Donald's Boat
5.Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin
6.Goofy's Windmmill Ferris Wheel

That's all Folks. I will be drawing this park throughout the summer. Does anybody have any suggestions. I will post daily to explain the rides you don't know about. When I finish this I will post my Disney's America Park then my Hawaiin water park. If anybody wants to say anything please. Thanks. And one more thing there will be no night time parade since I have 2 night shows and a Loau dinner
:D :D :D

james4023464

Original Poster
Thanks, Woody's Roundup is a darkride where you are in the T.V show Woody's Roundup. Everything is cheap and in black and white. You do a lot of good around town, during the ride you help and save a lot of people, then the little bunnies like in the movie tell you Jenny is trapped in a mine, and Bullseye speeds up, and you jump ver some things and then you jump the big cliff like in the last episode, and you land go in the mine and save Jenny, and the Prospecter gets caved in. How do you like it :D

Legacy

james, james, james.... I really hate bursting your bubble on this thing, but if I dont do it somebody else will. And I think I might be a bit gentler.

The only Disneyland VA thing seems to be a dream to throw every rumor and relatively popular ride or ride idea into one area. You have almost NO original ideas. Almost everything is a clone, and people wont go to see that. To be honest, the only original one is the Tarzan ride, and as much as I love the movie, and as much as I want to see I ride of that style, I know conceivably it will never happen.

You have WAY too much in this park. Look at fantasy land alone, it has 11 things. The both currents only have like, what, 15 things total. Too much...

Adventureland too. Think about how much space you would need for that many showrooms in one area. And I'm not even going to get started on the Monty Python jokes involving the Indy ride... ("run away, run away.......") oops........

Frontierland is pretty much set, although I have a problem with two Toy Story themed rides in one park. Its kinda overkill in my opinion.

Tomorrowland..... why a Paris clone? Why not something different and better?

Critter Country.... I hope this is a small area.

Aqua Bay...... what's the point? Why not just build a DisneySea type park? This area alone already has more then AK.

Shadowland..... gee....... see how much this is? At least this area only has three rides. And on a positive note, I am impressed with how kid-friendly this area is. That is not really what I was thinking.

Toon Town.... I'm okay with the Cartoon Spin clone. Think up something different rather then the Barnstormer.

I dont mean to be the bully in this one, but I have to say I was rather annoyed in how many clones there were. This is Disney for crying out loud. Be like them. Think up some original stuff in all of this. If you dont, people will still most likely come to FL.

james4023464

Original Poster
Originally posted by Kicker
james, james, james.... I really hate bursting your bubble on this thing, but if I dont do it somebody else will. And I think I might be a bit gentler.

The only Disneyland VA thing seems to be a dream to throw every rumor and relatively popular ride or ride idea into one area. You have almost NO original ideas. Almost everything is a clone, and people wont go to see that. To be honest, the only original one is the Tarzan ride, and as much as I love the movie, and as much as I want to see I ride of that style, I know conceivably it will never happen.

You have WAY too much in this park. Look at fantasy land alone, it has 11 things. The both currents only have like, what, 15 things total. Too much...

Adventureland too. Think about how much space you would need for that many showrooms in one area. And I'm not even going to get started on the Monty Python jokes involving the Indy ride... ("run away, run away.......") oops........

Frontierland is pretty much set, although I have a problem with two Toy Story themed rides in one park. Its kinda overkill in my opinion.

Tomorrowland..... why a Paris clone? Why not something different and better?

Critter Country.... I hope this is a small area.

Aqua Bay...... what's the point? Why not just build a DisneySea type park? This area alone already has more then AK.

Shadowland..... gee....... see how much this is? At least this area only has three rides. And on a positive note, I am impressed with how kid-friendly this area is. That is not really what I was thinking.

Toon Town.... I'm okay with the Cartoon Spin clone. Think up something different rather then the Barnstormer.

I dont mean to be the bully in this one, but I have to say I was rather annoyed in how many clones there were. This is Disney for crying out loud. Be like them. Think up some original stuff in all of this. If you dont, people will still most likely come to FL.
Gee, sorry kicker I Dint'nt say this was going to be built, I was was just having a good time making a theme park. May the names are the same but the rides can have a diffferent twist than the originals, I will try to think of some new rides. Now I feel stupid posting this.

dizpins14

I think the only way to make a Woody's Roundup ride would be to clone Buzz space spin and turn it into Woody otherwise it would be too boring.

Legacy

james... sorry man.... i didnt mean to offend you.

dont worry about it. keep the post, dont worry about the new and imporved one. this one is fine. im just really when it comes to the imagineering board. i like to see real ideas, and i forget that a lot of these ideas will never come to pass. i was the one who screwed up on this. it my fault and im sorry.

james4023464

Original Poster
Originally posted by Kicker
james... sorry man.... i didnt mean to offend you.

dont worry about it. keep the post, dont worry about the new and imporved one. this one is fine. im just really when it comes to the imagineering board. i like to see real ideas, and i forget that a lot of these ideas will never come to pass. i was the one who screwed up on this. it my fault and im sorry.
it's all cool, I'm still going to change some things, I should actually thank you for getting it in my head I got to use my imagination. Again it's cool, sorry if I offended you in any way.

james4023464

Original Poster
The new improved Disneyland Va. here are the rides I took out
1.Matterhorn Bobsleds
2.Flik's Fun Fair
3.Alladin's Carpet Ride
4.Big Thunder Mountain
5.Space Moutain (I will make my own version)
6.Shadowland
7.Goofy's Barnstormer
8.Buzz Lightyear's Spaceranger Spin

The new atractions
1.New Land -Camalot Village(replacing shadowland)
a.Dragon's Lair(I posted a thred on this ride a couple weeks ago)
b.Excalibar(a dark ride)
c.Haunted Castle(replacing hauted mansion:D )
d.King Aurthur's Labrynth
e.Medevil Dining

Fantasyland
1.Bambi's Adventure Darkride

Adventureland
nothing new

Frontierland
Fantasmic will be replaced here

Tommorowland
1.Journey to all 9 planets(darkride)

Critter Country
nothing new

Aqua Lagoon
nothing new

That's it. Some of the names are subject to change. I hope you guys like it. It was very hard taking some of those rides out. But I can't have all clones.

Legacy

Awesome james... thats great. I think the new one is ten times better, simply because it is a good combination of traditional and new. That usin the old noodle buddy.:sohappy: :sohappy:

james4023464

Original Poster
Here is my Tommorowland, Instead of it being a future city you are in a space station/port. It is like a future city but it is in space. The rides are Space Mountain(my version), Journey to the Planets, Honey I shrunk the Audience(with new theming), Autopia, Star Tours "Podracing", New Rocket Rods, Astro Orbiter. Over the walk ways and outside rides will be transparent glass shaded to fell like your in space. The only thing sticking out will be the the rockets in the Astro Orbiters. I will try to explain this later. Here is a discription of some of the rides. I will describe Journey to the Planets, and Space Mountain tonight and the others tomorrow.

Journey to the Planets(name subject to change)-
The ride uses the same technology as Dinosaur, and the Indiana Jones Ride. The car is a Spaceship with no roof so you can look up at certain parts of the ride. The car uses a lot of hydrolics during the ride. The story is you enter a space traveling company building named "SPACEco". They are advertising the inagural trip to tour all of the planets. When you enter you see pictures of all of there past missions giving a distcription of what they where. The next room is the briefing area where the pilot tells you about the mission, he is a very cocky pilot, and tells you he is not responsible for any acedents. He tells you there is a door to the left if you want to leave. This is for the chickens who wimp out. After that the door opens and you enter the docking bay(the loading area) You have to wait a little in this part to entertain you is the pilot telling you last minute info on the trip. Next you should be at the ride you enter the ride. And a screen pops up in front of you it is the pilot. He will be telling you facts about the planets when you pass them. He is sort of the narrator during the ride. You hear a big engine roar and you are off. First stop is
EARTH-When you pass earth the pilot tells you about are home planet. He tells you about the moon. This part is very kiddie, next stop
VENUS-The ride heats up a little bit the room is actually heated to give you the sensation youre next to the sun. The pilot tells you some info on the Cloudy planet. The room also smells like sulfer, because Venus has alot of sulfur on it. Next Stop is
MERCURY-This room is very hot. While the pilot is telling you about Mercury you get hit by a solar flare emergancy sirins go off, and your car's hydrolics go crazy, the car shakes left and right after that the pilot tells you your o.k. it was just a minor hit. Next the pilot tells you we have to turn around and go to
MARS-On the way to Mars you pass the other planets and then you arrive at Mars the pilot tells you about the red planet, during the mars visit you get in a alien chase the car speeds up and takes sharp turns. After you escape the aliens you enter the
ASTROID BELT-This is probally the best part of the ride, you dodge a whole buch astroids and get hit a couple times, this is where your car shakes the most. After all of the chaos at the astroid belt you encounter the big planet of
JUPITER-In this part of the ride you almost gety sucked in by the gravitational pull but you eescape, the ship has to go in hyperdrive, you go through a coll room like in Buzz Lightyear Spaceranger Spin(that spinning room) After the hyperdrive the pilot tells you he accendently sent you back to
PLUTO-The room is very cold, you skipped Saterurn,Uranus,and Neptune. When tou are passing Pluto you get hit by a Comet and you almost crash on the little planet of Pluto. Your car goes crazy, and then the overdrives kick in and the pilot tells you he has to hyperdrive to the station. You hyperdrive to the station and the ride is over. The pilot gives you a final message, and wishes you godspeed. You exit into a planet exibit giving you valuble info on all nine planets. Thats it how did you like it, does anybody have any sugestions. I am very tired so I will post the Space Mountain tomorrow. Sorry about the legth of the post . Hope you liked it:D

james4023464

Original Poster
Originally posted by FigmentDream
How are you going to explain not having a top to a spaceship? How are the guests breathing? Why not just put a clear dome on top of the car?
I think I will change it to have a clear top on the car, I guess it will make more sense. The cars will use the same technology as the Dinosaur cars but they will look like a space shuttle heres a pic of the dinosaur car

Attachments

• dino car.jpg
    dino car.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 163

james4023464

Original Poster
Here is the discription of my own Space Mountain. SM is located in the back of Tommorowland. It is themed to be a braking down space station. When you enter the building sirens go off once in a while, stuff is braking down, lights flicker, even the pre show is buzzy. Your mission is to escape the space station to planet earth. So now that you know what is happening let me tell you about the ride. The ride is a Vekoma launcer. The train is a big long space shuttle. I forgot to explain the pre-show. In the pre show they are telling you your space station is self destructing. They give you info on the trip home and tell you how much time is left before the explosion of the space station. When you enter the loading area, the cast members are actually trined to rush you on to the train. You can't see the train till it is your turn to ride it is in its own room. If you see the start of the ride before you ride it, it will give away the whole ride. When you enter the train there is a clock above the exit tunnel. The clock is ticking the time before the explosion. The train was supposed to launch when the ticker would reach 10 seconds but your train fails to launch, and you think you are going to blow up with the space station, but the boosters kick in and you launch with two seconds left, after you launch you can hear the explosion behind you. There is actually a little heat blower behind your neck so when you launch you feel the heat is behind you, don't worry it is not very hot. When you enter space you shuttle is very crazy, there are four inversions on this ride, there is one part where your train almost crashes into the moon but right before you hit you rise up and just miss it. At the end of the ride before you enter earth your shuttle breaks down and you start to plummit downward and just when you think your going to die you pull up and do a loop. You enter earth and land at kennedy space center. When the ride is over you enter a space moutain gift shop/arcade. Thats it how do you like it. I will post the camalot area on monday. I will be gone this weekend.

Mouse3268

Cool like your Space Mountain. Mine is different too. Mine is themed to Black holes and what is on the otherside.:king:

james4023464

Original Poster
Originally posted by Mouse3268
Cool like your Space Mountain. Mine is different too. Mine is themed to Black holes and what is on the otherside.:king:
Sweet, can't wait to see the post. We should get together and combine our ideas and make our own Disney park some day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom