Disneyland Resort Texas

MaterA113

Original Poster
THere is no 'hate' towards Kim Possible, even though she is adventurous, i feel she doesnt fit in with my park. She doesnt belong in the jungle or in any of my other areas. SHe could have missions there, but she wouldnt fit the only real animated characters in the jungle are the ones who truly belong in the animated Jungle, and that is the Jungle Book that is very small. Overall, the other animated land is of humans that dont really mesh with Kim Possible.

Disneyson 1

Mmhm! I did, at least. I didn't really love Cars as much as the other movies, but whatever. Can't wait for the next installment of DL Texas!

MaterA113

Original Poster
Yeah i knew i cant wait... Anyway sorry for the lack of posts, have been busy with school. Here is Tarzan Island...

Tarzan Island
This land is home to the gorillas and Professor POrter Research team. This is a dense jungly forest of trees and vines and AAs/ statues of gorillas around the whole land. Entering tarzan island from Port Royal you first have (18) Tarzan Encounter, on the left, near where the parade steps off. This is a combination of a musical and stage show, with mixes of the old show at DAK, the show from DLP and the old Broadway muscial. IN front of you, the weeine of the land is (17) Tarzan Treehouse, an interactive, walkthough attraction similar to the treehouse at DL. Turning to the right after entering you have (19) Vine Swing, a rollercoaster following Tarzan through the jungle and on branches and such. Like the chase scene in the movie where he saves Jane from the monkeys. COntinuing on, between the bridge to Mythia and the other bridge to Port Royal is (i) Professor Porter's Outpost, a souviner shop themed to a outpost set up by Janes father. Selling tarzan merchandise and park items. ALso, on the other side of the bridge to Mythica is (G) Base Camp Grill, a character dining restaurant during lunch and a table service during dinner. THemed to the base camp of clayton, jane and professor porter. TO the left of BCG is (16) Adventure Boats, the dock for the final stop on the journey through the adventurous rivers of teh park. Finally, as you look back towards TT, you see (20) Trashin the Camp, a play area themed to the main camp of Jane and team. Also, performed many times during hte day is a show with Terk and others playing songs using the equipment.

If you have any other ideas for this land please post... ALso ANY COMMENTS are welcomed... Maybe tomorrow i can post Mythia....

Disneyson 1

There's a lot of shows here... I have a feeling that if it actually came to fruition, there'd have to be a cut of at least a show in Port Royal and/or Agrabah. Sometimes, the ideas cross each other and seem repetitive. But the bright side is that the ideas for the shows are mostly really good. Keep it up!

MaterA113

Original Poster
Thanks i never thought about that.. I will think of which one(s) to cut... Probably some in POrt Royal though

THanks again, Hopefully later today i can post Mythia

MaterA113

Original Poster
Moving on to Mythica....

Mythica
This land is a mystical land hidden in the jungle and found by recent explorers. Entering into the land from the Deep Jungle behind Fire Mountain. Once in the land you see a giant castle in the background that features two attractions. ONce in the land you have (21) Legend of Mythica, to the left. A water show similar to the show at TDS. Featuring Mickey and Friends and how the land of Mythica came about. On the right is (H) Fatasy Gardens Cafe, a quick service restauratnt serving lunch and dinner. THis is themed to mythical creatures in the garden of the jungle. Seating is inside and outside. IT features Anamatronics of various creatures. Moving on is (j) Beastly Bazaar, to the left near the entrance to Tarzan Island. In the back of the land is a giant castle featuring two attractions, to the left of the castle is the entrance to (24) Flight of the Phoenix, a rollercoaster through the journey of the Phoenix (posted soon). On the right is the entrance to (23) Dragon Tower, another rollercoaster similar to the attraction conceptualized for DAK's Beastly Kingdom. In the middle of the land is (22) QUest for Mystic, the maze that guests walk through the gardens of Mythica and search for teh mystical Unicorn Mystic. Near the entrance to DinoTopia is (k) Mystic's Market, a food/ souvnier shop themed to Mystic the Unicorn. FInally, near the other entrance to Deep Jungle is (25) Merlin's Cottage, a walkthrough interactive cottage of Merlin, the caretaker of the animals of Mythica.

PLEASE COMMENT.... Next up is DinoTopia...

MaterA113

Original Poster
SOrry for the wait, have been busy.. Here is DinoTopia...

DinoTopia
This is a newly discovered land in the hidden jungle. Very few researchers have ventured this far into the Jungle to find the last remaining dinosaurs on earth, with the excapetion of the native people and one main research team, you are the first outsiders to venture into this land of the unknown... Entering from Bridge from Mythica, you first encounter (29) Dinosaur Cruises, a Jungle Cruise type attraction through this remote area of dinosaur habitats and such. Your final is a encoutner with a giant dinosaur blockng your only way out. On the right is (J) Archeologist, a table service restaurant serving lunch and dinner, themed to excvation camp. Moving on in the far corner of the land is (28) Countdown to Extinction, a EMV attraction similar to the original attraction at DAK. At the exit of the ride is (l) a generic themed shop to dinosaurs and a research center. Near the entrance to Deep Jungle is (27) Roaming with the Dinosaurs, a show that is in the round, similar to the traveling show around the US, a giant puppet show. (http://www.dinosaurlive.com/) Also, in the middle of theland is the greeting area for (26) Lucky the Dinosaur, a home grown and trained AA dinosaur, a copy of the one from DAK and DCA. FInally, is (I) TriloBItes, near the entrance to Deep Jungle a small snack stand.

Next is the final land of Disney's Kingdom of Adventure, Deep Jungle... What do you think so far?... PLEASE POST COMMENTS...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom