Disneyland Queensland Resort (Open Brainstorm))

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
This a another revival of Disneyland Queensland Resort. The resort will have 2 parks, a Downtown Disney district, and 4 hotels. This resort is own by Village Roadshow, but created by Walt Disney Imagineering.

Disneyland Park
----------------------

Walt Street
------------------
Disneyland Railroad
A Man Walt Disney
Walter Street Vehicles
Walter Street Cinema
Walt Park

Adventure Isle
-------------------
Jungle Cruise
Mowgli's Treehouse
Indiana Jones: Temple of the Inferno Ruby
Enchanted Tiki Room

Pirate Cove
------------------
Pirates of the Caribbeans
The Legend of Jack Sparrow stunt show

WesternLand
-----------------
Big Thunder Mountain
Country Bear Jamboree
Splash Mountain
Lily Belle Riverboat

Victoria Square
------------------
Disneyland Railroad
Haunted Mansion

Fantasyland
-----------------
Snow White's Castle
Snow White's Scary Adventure
Peter Pan's Flight
Pinocchio's Daring Journey
Pooh's Hunny Hunt
Alice in Wonderland
Mad Tea Party
Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure
Voyage of the Little Mermaid
It's A Small World
Pixie Hollow

Circus Land
---------------
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Casey Jr.'s Splash N' Soak Station

Mickey's ToonTown
-----------------------
Mickey's House
Minnie's House
Donald's Boat
Goofy's Sky School
Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin

Marvel City
----------------
Iron-Man Experience
The Incredible Hulk
S.H.I.E.L.D laser Training
The Avengers: War of the Infinity Gauntlet

Game Central Station
-----------------------
Fix-It Felix Jr.'s Building Drop
Hero's Duty
Sugar Rush Racers

Tomorrowland
-------------------
Disneyland Railroad
Disneyland Monorail
Astro Orbitors
Star Tours
Autopia
Carousel of Progress
People-Movers
Space Mountain

Entertainment
-----------------
Disney's Fantasy Parade
Paint the Night
Once Upon A Time

Events
-------------
Summer of Marvel
Star Wars Weekends
Mickey's Not so Spooky Halloween: For Families (Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays)
Disney's HallowFears: For Teens above 13, and adults. (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
Mickey's Christmas Party​

Last edited:

orlando678-

I like the ideas, I just find Walter street a bit awkward, I think Walt Street or Walt Disney Avenue/Boulevard/ Street would be better also in terms of respect. Also you might consider new names for paint the night or once upon a time so that we have unique stuff for a new resort, think of names as Starlights or Illuminate the Night or Light Magic and for the show a name like Worlds of Fantasy, Journeys into Imagination etc. Cant wait to see more!

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
I like the ideas, I just find Walter street a bit awkward, I think Walt Street or Walt Disney Avenue/Boulevard/ Street would be better also in terms of respect. Also you might consider new names for paint the night or once upon a time so that we have unique stuff for a new resort, think of names as Starlights or Illuminate the Night or Light Magic and for the show a name like Worlds of Fantasy, Journeys into Imagination etc. Cant wait to see more!
What do you think of the Marvel area in Disneyland Park?

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Plus Once Upon A Time is like Tokyo Disneyland's version, but it has more scenes, and Ms.Potts & Chip are replace by Jiminy Cricket.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
P.S.: I'm not naming the parade Light Magic from that 1997 parade that everyone hated.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Any specific name to have the same feeling like the Main Street Electrical Parade, and Paint the Night while still having the title Electrical Parade. Plus the intro is the same as Paint the Night, and Main Street Electrical Parade along with the Baroque Hoedown theme in the parade, and when can we do this again.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
I decided to cut Once Upon A Time with a new nighttime fireworks show like Disneyland Forever using the same song, same scenes, and new scenes as well.

Opening
Peter Pan's Introduction/Tinkebell's Flight
Live the Magic
Step in Time
I see the Light
Immortal
Alice in Wonderland
Rumbly in my Tumbly/Heffalumps & Woolzles
Cinderella (2015 film)
A Whole New World/Friend Like Me
Brave
Circle of Life/I wanna be like you
Under the Sea/Ring of Fire
He's A Pirate
Let It Go
Live the Magic (reprise)
Kiss Goodnight

Last edited:

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Whats the ring of fire scene?
Its the scene were Nemo swims through bubbles coming from a volcano to be part of tankhood. In Disneyland Forever Nemo like Tinkerbell, and Dumbo is on wires as he swims with flames shooting out out of the castle like Disney Dreams, Disneyland Forever, and Halloween Screams.

orlando678-

I think on top of the world is a better song for the show representing big hero 6 and I'm not sure if the 2015 version of Cinderella is going to work .

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Brave, and Nemo are Pixar. I almost thought of the Marvel Cinematic Universe being included to the show as well. Star Wars would work too, but to transcend a certain segment to Star Wars?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom