Disneyland Paris App

deix15x8

Original Poster
Looks like Disney has updated the Disneyland Paris mobile app (for iPhone at least). Just got back from Disneyland where they just released a brand new app a month ago and was checking out the Disneyland Paris app for my trip next year. The app felt old and dated, but actually had some nice features. The very next day they released this update that is identical to the Disneyland app and appears to be a very simple port of the California Resort's version. The only difference I've found (besides location) is the noticeable absence of any character listings in the Paris version which are the second tab on the Disneyland version.

The new app is fresher and makes better use of the new phones, but seems to offer the same functionality as the old just in a new layout. A few items are missing though. What does everyone think, is it an improvement?

Stevie Amsterdam

I sure think it's an improvement, especially if you're used to the WDW / DL apps. I'm going to DLP this Tuesday but I wonder, does DLP provide wifi throughout the parks? If not, this app seems to be almost exclusively beneficial for the French. It is unlikely that outsiders will turn on their roaming 4G considering the costs that come with it.

norhel

I sure think it's an improvement, especially if you're used to the WDW / DL apps. I'm going to DLP this Tuesday but I wonder, does DLP provide wifi throughout the parks? If not, this app seems to be almost exclusively beneficial for the French. It is unlikely that outsiders will turn on their roaming 4G considering the costs that come with it.
DLP has no WIFI in the parks.

HolleBolleGijs

Anyone else notice the new app is just called "Disneyland?" (at least on Android)

EDIT: In the Play store it's called Disneyland Paris, but it displays as Disneyland.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom