Disneyland on YouTube

Earl Sweatpants

Original Poster
What Disney-dedicated YouTube channels do you subscribe to for your away-from-the park fix? I'm sure most of us are familiar with FreshBaked and the She'sInLosAngeles SWL updates, but I'm sure there are many other good ones.

Ride POVs, Tips & Tricks, Disneyland Hacks, Disney Vloggers, whatever floats your boat, this is the place to post them!

Right now I'm working through some ride POV's from SoCal Attractions 360.

Last edited:

Kiwiduck

Justin Scarred (randomland adventures) does a lot of trip report style vlogs in Disneyland. He also vlogs a lot of other travels in California, old Route 66 locations and other places. Thingamavlogs are also interesting - they skew a little young for me but I'm not sure of your age or preferences.

Phroobar

Freshbaked Disney and Lifefastdiepoor are popular.

As far as ride videos go- my favorite is this Indiana Jones one from '95 that shows the legendary "ice machine" effect. (5:12)

I wonder if they could reproduce the ice machine effect with a shower of sparks?

Phroobar

It doesn't look like rocks from that poorly shot video. It looks like sparks. Sparks would kind of make sense with all the pyro happening in that room. It's funny how the light is still there and the sound effect and Mara still shoots the light at you.

PiratesMansion

SoCal Attractions 360 is the best. They even have a decent selection of international park videos.

Unless the video of theirs that you're watching is of the Haunted Mansion, where they apparently think the experience doesn't start until you're in the ride vehicle...:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom