Disneyland is a sham!

TP2000

As humorous as this video is, I agree that the child's parents most likely coached her into saying these things.

This poor child has dozens of videos her parents have put on YouTube. It's a creepy way to start a childhood, and I can only imagine how annoying the parents must be to speak with or be near. :rolleyes:

The child will be an absolute terror and attention monster by the time she is 14.

Herbie

My criticism is not directed at the child.

Forgive me because I agree. Frankly, child actors scare me.
It's sad to ponder but this happens all the time, even with the most enjoyable and well-rounded child actors. That's not an excuse, but this is no different than a child in a commercial or TV series or film. I'd like to hold out hope and imagine she'll adjust fine, especially with the minimal exposure. It is an issue but how do we address that when this kind of parenting is at the core of every single child actor we've ever seen on screen? #deepthoughts

George Lucas on a Bench

I want to have a child and after bringing it to Disneyland for a couple of years obviously just because I want to go and it would have no clue what was going on, I would train it to be a successful Disney YouTuber. The first child to do the Haunted Mansion over and over again and quote Titanic. My God. It'll be beautiful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom