Disneyland Hotel for 5

CaptainAmerica

Original Poster
Hi California friends. My family has stayed at Disneyland Hotel once before but we've grown since then. I'm currently booked for a party of 5 in a standard room. I know the room configurations at DLH vary quite a bit but is it safe to assume that booking for 5 will guarantee me 5 sleeping surfaces, e.g. 2 queen beds plus some kind of 5th sleeper like a daybed or pull-out chair?

SuddenStorm

Hi California friends. My family has stayed at Disneyland Hotel once before but we've grown since then. I'm currently booked for a party of 5 in a standard room. I know the room configurations at DLH vary quite a bit but is it safe to assume that booking for 5 will guarantee me 5 sleeping surfaces, e.g. 2 queen beds plus some kind of 5th sleeper like a daybed or pull-out chair?

The website shows how many each room type will sleep. It might be worth double checking the specific room you have booked to make sure- or contacting the hotel directly to make sure the room that's booked will be able to accommodate your party.

CaptainAmerica

Original Poster
The website shows how many each room type will sleep. It might be worth double checking the specific room you have booked to make sure- or contacting the hotel directly to make sure the room that's booked will be able to accommodate your party.
No, that's not how it works at Disneyland Hotel. The description for a standard room says:

"1 King Bed or 2 Queen Beds or 2 Queen Beds and 1 Day Bed"

You don't get to pick which one of those configurations you want in the booking process.

asianway

No, that's not how it works at Disneyland Hotel. The description for a standard room says:

"1 King Bed or 2 Queen Beds or 2 Queen Beds and 1 Day Bed"

You don't get to pick which one of those configurations you want in the booking process.
Not every room has a sleeper but I’d assume if you marked 5 you’ll get it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom