Disneyland Half Marathon

j.piedrafite

Premium Member
Completely missed the proof of time and I'm in the last corral. Any idea when I might expect to cross the start? 5:45? 6? I've never been that far back (usually in the middle around E/F), I imagine it'll be pretty crowded. Do they do the waived starts in the corral like they did at WDW in January?

RunningKoen

The merchandise pictures are posted in this blog :)

I'd only buy the 'I did it' shirt for the 5 and 10K because they used that race mascottes for a nice I did it design. Im not that crazy about the pixar themes

Texas84

Completely missed the proof of time and I'm in the last corral. Any idea when I might expect to cross the start? 5:45? 6? I've never been that far back (usually in the middle around E/F), I imagine it'll be pretty crowded. Do they do the waived starts in the corral like they did at WDW in January?

10 corrals so figure 6-8 minutes per corral.

kevlightyear

I've only been to DL 3 times, and all were labor day weekend (running races twice), so I've never been able to ride Haunted Mansion. Add a fourth this year. It makes me sad. I need to get out there at a different time of year.

surfsupdon

Hydrate hydrate hydrate!!

But fortunately the race is so early and pre sunrise- hope that'll keep it right around 70 as predicted and not much more.

Mark P.

Any chance these high temps will at least have a silver lining of marginally smaller non-race crowds in the parks next weekend?

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
To all my peeps running, have a great race and trip!

Heat doesn't surprise me - it's late August/early September and the Santa Ana's are blowing.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Have a safe trip everyone! Want plenty of photos.

@Texas84, do you have family in the state? I've been thinking of you over these past few days, hoping your family is okay. I know Austin is well inland, but the entire state is going to feel this.

Texas84

Have a safe trip everyone! Want plenty of photos.

@Texas84, do you have family in the state? I've been thinking of you over these past few days, hoping your family is okay. I know Austin is well inland, but the entire state is going to feel this.

Thanks. My Texas family was south of the storm and they got ZERO rain. Thankful for that. I was there for hurricane Allen and we had water lapping at our doorstep.

Had to check my flight tomorrow and makes sure it didn't stop in Houston. Both ways stop in Phoenix so I'm good.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Thanks. My Texas family was south of the storm and they got ZERO rain. Thankful for that. I was there for hurricane Allen and we had water lapping at our doorstep.

Had to check my flight tomorrow and makes sure it didn't stop in Houston. Both ways stop in Phoenix so I'm good.

Good to hear everyone's okay. Have a safe trip to Anaheim...and a good race!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom