Disneyland Greece Resort

tcool

Original Poster
Is the holiday Jewels of the Night going to be like Winter Dreams, and Disney Dreams of christmas with Olaf hosting?
Nope not a big fan of Olaf everywhere to be quite honest. Thinking of the three ghosts of Christmas from the classic A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens to be included, but will be changed to be Winter's Pass, Winter's Present and Winter's Future.
For Spirit of Adventure Park planning for it to be hosted by Jingle Cruise skippers, and interrupted by a certain cartoon villain with magical properties.

tcool

Original Poster
But would it have the same things in Winter Dreams & Disney Dreams of Christmas even if they have Frozen in it?
Most likely it will cut Frozen down....way down maybe only an Olaf Sing-A-Long. (Let It Go may be included in the regular show. Frozen is also included in Cinema in the Sky, and The Great Movie Ride in the video sequence for both of the last 2 I mentioned. There's also Arrendelle area in the park with a Frozen Ride, Elsa's Ice Palace, Meet and Greet, Olaf's Snowman Spin, and Oaken's)

Twilight_Roxas

Why not for Christmas Past have Let It Go since Elsa does say the past is in the past like she is moving on from her past. Toy Story Nutcracker yes I know you don't want Toy Story but its the Nutcracker it has to be added. Believe could be in it too.

tcool

Original Poster
Jewels of the Winter Night -

The Past -

This Scene :

As Ebenezer flies to town he passes the second star to the right and progresses into this scene :

Fantasia - Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies with some footage from Secret of the Wings, but not everything is projection some of it is just fireworks and lasers.

Then it is Fantasia - Four Seasons. This will have fireworks and lasers.

Silent Night from WOC : WD. This will have fireworks and lasers.

An aurora borealis appears via projection, lasers, and by drone. This then transitions into Transformation from Brother Bear with breathtaking projections as well as splendid fireworks.

Ebenezer : So this what it is to preserve and keep the beauty of winter in tact O Spirit of the Past?
Spirit : You will never learn till it's till late Ebenezer no will you? You will see that winter just isn't about beauty...
Ebenezer : Bah Humbug!

The Present :

After the first fly through right before the snow ball flight they pass over The Beast's Castle and then proceed to enter in the attic. Fireworks and lasers will be flying while they fly and The Ghost of Winter Present waves his staff.

Beauty & The Beast 2 - As Long As Theirs Christmas. Their will be fireworks, lasers, and projections present.

This then changes to several winter scenes from Disney Films in sync to Jingle Bells (Instrumental) and fireworks. As it stops in front of a wooden door.
disney-princess_218953_3.jpg

Anna : Elsa want to build a snowman?
Elsa : Let's Go Anna!

You then see Olaf Magically appear.
olaf2.gif

Olaf : Hi I'm Olaf, and I like warm hugs! Let's song some Holiday Songs! Just follow my bouncing Butt!
Songs Present :
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
The Dreidel Song
Joy to the World
(Fireworks, Screens, and Lasers will be used)

Ebenezer : Ah so Winter is not only about beauty, but about family, friends and holidays O Great Spirit?
Spirit of Winters Present : Yes, but I have a feeling you have a different answer.
Ebenezer : Bah Humbug it's all about the money!
Spirit of Winters Present : Very well then Ebenezer. You have chosen you path, and shall now see it!

This scene from the 2009 version happens :

This is then followed by a scene of the ice around a flower breaks off from Secret of the Wings.
1631803-bigthumbnail.jpg

Following this is are scenes from Fantasia, but the earlier scenes are cut (Four Seasons & Sugar Plum Fairies), and the fish scene is cut as well. This will be accompanied by fireworks, projections, and lasers.

Believe, I See the Light WOC : WD. This will have fireworks and lasers.

This is the finale there will be fireworks and lasers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC_lwk0UCe4

Last edited:

tcool

Original Poster
Sorry for double post but do you think this part should have been in Jewels of the Holidays excluding the Olaf part?
Jewels of the Winter Night -

The Past -

This Scene :

As Ebenezer flies to town he passes the second star to the right and progresses into this scene :

Fantasia - Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies with some footage from Secret of the Wings, but not everything is projection some of it is just fireworks and lasers.

Then it is Fantasia - Four Seasons.

Silent Night from WOC : WD

An aurora borealis appears via projection, lasers, and by drone. This then transitions into Transformation from Brother Bear with breathtaking projections as well as splendid fireworks.

Ebenezer : So this what it is to preserve and keep the beauty of winter in tact O Spirit of the Past?
Spirit : You will never learn till it's till late Ebenezer no will you? You will see that winter just isn't about beauty...
Ebenezer : Bah Humbug!

The Present :

After the first fly through right before the snow ball flight they pass over The Beast's Castle and then proceed to enter in the attic. Fireworks and lasers will be flying while they fly and The Ghost of Winter Present waves his staff.

Beauty & The Beast 2 - As Long As Theirs Christmas. Their will be fireworks, lasers, and projections present.

This then changes to several winter scenes from Disney Films in sync to Jingle Bells (Instrumental) and fireworks. As it stops in front of a wooden door.
disney-princess_218953_3.jpg

Anna : Elsa want to build a snowman?
Elsa : Let's Go Anna!

You then see Olaf Magically appear.
olaf2.gif

Olaf : Hi I'm Olaf, and I like warm hugs! Let's song some Holiday Songs! Just follow my bouncing Butt!
Songs Present :
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
The Dreidel Song
Joy to the World
(Fireworks, Screens, and Lasers will be used)

Ebenezer : Ah so Winter is not only about beauty, but about family, friends and holidays O Great Spirit?
Spirit of Winters Present : Yes, but I have a feeling you have a different answer.
Ebenezer : Bah Humbug it's all about the money!
Spirit of Winters Present : Very well then Ebenezer. You have chosen you path, and shall now see it!

This scene from the 2009 version happens :

This is then followed by a scene of the ice around a flower breaks off from Secret of the Wings.
1631803-bigthumbnail.jpg

Following this is are scenes from Fantasia, but the earlier scenes are cut (Four Seasons & Sugar Plum Fairies), and the fish scene is cut as well. This will be accompanied by fireworks, projections, and lasers.

Believe & I See the from WOC : WD

This is the finale there will be fireworks and lasers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC_lwk0UCe4

It's in...

I like the idea of a toy story Nutcracker, that would be a really cool scene!
Disney's Cinema in the Sky can have that. Mostly because Toy Story Land is in that park.

Last edited:

tcool

Original Poster
I think the believe should be in the past segment.
I See The Light is about realization thus it's there. Silent Night could be moved, but I think Believe should stay as it doesn't fit the tone of Present, and it doesn't scream past to me again this feels more like a realization song for the end.

Sam Magic

If this is an open brainstorm my post below is a suggestion for the site plan of the Lake Market Place;

I believe it is crucial for the entire resort to not only introduce Greek people to other worlds, but do so in a way that is comfortable for them. So I would propose a richly dense area with low rise buildings. I would encourage the utilization of Greek and Modern architecture and propose that the creation of apartments for the people of Athens be created. Additionally I propose the creation of a waterfront park and marina. The area should have a mix of uses including commerce, business, eating, and recreation, and living. It must be able to integrate with Athens and become a center for commerce and recreation for the citizenry will still serving as a gathering place for guest. There should be a square for public festivals.

Twilight_Roxas

Sorry for double post again but for the sing-along it should be like this.

Jingle Bells
Dreidal
Santa Claus is coming to town (with a humorous part halfway through the song were he couldn't feel his legs)
Joy to the World

tcool

Original Poster
Holiday on
The River
seaworld-orlando-christmas-sea-trees.jpg
The Christmas Trees will light up at 7 PM. Trees will be floating on the river surrounding the central island.
Show Times:
  • 7 : 15
  • 8 : 00
  • 8 : 55
  • 9 : 50
  • 10 : 45
  • 11 : 40 or Park Closing
  • Park Closing
Song Selection:
  • Carol of the Bells – Doug Hammer
  • Oy, Chanukah - Pacific Pops Orchestra & New Horizon Singers
  • The Dreydle Song - Pacific Pops Orchestra & New Horizon Singers
  • Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow! – Frank Sinatra
  • It’s the Most Wonderful Time Of the Year – Andy Williams
  • Sleigh Ride – Lorrie Morgan
  • It’s Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas – Bing Crosby
  • Happy Holiday/The Holiday Season – Andy Williams
  • Fur Elise – David Benoit
  • I’ll Be Home For Christmas – Frack Sinatra
  • Have Your Self A Merry Little Christmas – Edie Higgins Trio

Twilight_Roxas

I know you didn't want to include Let It Go nor the Toy Story Nutcracker but I did thought of scripted concept that leads to those segments if you wanna plus with young Anna & young Elsa I vision Do You Wanna Build A Snowman that leads to Olaf's part in the sing-along. If I had a certain program I would do a picture of the castle with Scrooge holding on to the candle closer like a rocket, the ghosts of Christmas past & present, Elsa, Olaf, and the frost fairies ice skating from Fantasia on the castle like projected, and fireworks.

tcool

Original Poster
If this is an open brainstorm my post below is a suggestion for the site plan of the Lake Market Place;

I believe it is crucial for the entire resort to not only introduce Greek people to other worlds, but do so in a way that is comfortable for them.
So I would propose a richly dense area with low rise buildings.
I would encourage the utilization of Greek and Modern architecture and propose that the creation of apartments for the people of Athens be created.
Additionally I propose the creation of a waterfront park and marina.
The area should have a mix of uses including commerce, business, eating, and recreation, and living.
It must be able to integrate with Athens and become a center for commerce and recreation for the citizenry will still serving as a gathering place for guest.
There should be a square for public festivals.
  • Richly dens area with low rise buildings : The Boardwalk, The Former Lakeside Marketplace now going to be The Shore Marketpace
  • Utilization of Greek Architecture : The Grand Palace, Mythtopia, Atlantis Water Park (high chance of it)
  • Utilization of Modern + Greek Architecture : The Shore Markeplace
  • Living Area for the people of Greece : The Shore Residential District close proximity to The Shore Marketplace & The Boardwalk. In fact there will be walking paths to these areas.
  • Waterfront Park : Spirit of Adventure Park (ideally), The Boardwalk, The Shore Marketplace
  • Marina Areas : The Shore Marketplace & Residential District will have marina areas. Plus The Shore Marketplace will have a DCL Dock area.
  • Square for public festivals : The Shore Park & an area of The Shore Marketplace & The Boardwalk

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom